Sponsored

2020 JL Unlimited Sky One Touch Interior Cargo Shelf

zan3310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2020
Researching interior cargo shelfs and finding that due to the removable windows in the back, not all work with the Sky One Touch top. Any recommendations for cargo shelves with sky one touch top?
Sponsored

5280Jeepin'

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
Yes, try the Diabolical Slipstream. I'm waiting on my new 4xe with power top to arrive but already have my Slipstream in my garage, patiently waiting! :) https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/collections/all/products/slipstream-jeep-security-enclosure-jlu
How does that mount without removing the top first? Us Sky One Touch top owners aren’t supposed to remove the top period. I don’t see anything stating that it can be used with the SOT. In fact, the instruction say to remove the top.

5280Jeepin'

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How does that mount without removing the top first? Us Sky One Touch top owners aren’t supposed to remove the top period. I don’t see anything stating that it can be used with the SOT. In fact, the instruction say to remove the top.
I emailed Diabolical and they confirmed that everything works with the SOT.

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
I emailed Diabolical and they confirmed that everything works with the SOT.
Good to know. Did they say if you have to remove the top or not to install it? I'd hate to screw up my top by removing it.

5280Jeepin'

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to know. Did they say if you have to remove the top or not to install it? I'd hate to screw up my top by removing it.
No, you definitely do not have to take off the top. The side windows, yes, but not the top.
Sponsored