joanaaso

First Name
Joana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Update: Im able to get it drop shipped!
Now to call all my surrounding dealers and see who will accept it.
Sponsored

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Update: Im able to get it drop shipped!
Now to call all my surrounding dealers and see who will accept it.
Glad that worked out!! I’m in FL myself, I don’t think you’ll have too hard a time getting it dropped shipped somewhere near you! At least closer than MD!

OP
OP
joanaaso

joanaaso

First Name
Joana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
You're getting it drop shipped from Criswell? Who did you work with? Any additional fees with this?
Yep! His name is Patrick Mantua. No additional fees as of yet. Will keep you posted if any do come up.

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Yep! His name is Patrick Mantua. No additional fees as of yet. Will keep you posted if any do come up.
So next step is to call around to dealerships nearby? What will you be asking the dealerships, exactly? Need to give this a try :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
joanaaso

joanaaso

First Name
Joana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
So next step is to call around to dealerships nearby? What will you be asking the dealerships, exactly? Need to give this a try :)
Ive called 2 already and they flat out told me I would need to order from them :swear: so gotta keep trying.
just that I'm interested in having a vehicle drop shipped to their location and if they'll accept it.

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Ive called 2 already and they flat out told me I would need to order from them :swear: so gotta keep trying.
just that I'm interested in having a vehicle drop shipped to their location and if they'll accept it.
I'm getting those same results :no:.

Good luck!

Pilotjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0 eTorque
Question for those drop shipping -- are you involving a trade-in in the deal? if so, how is that handled?

Sponsored

OP
OP
joanaaso

joanaaso

First Name
Joana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Question for those drop shipping -- are you involving a trade-in in the deal? if so, how is that handled?
No Trade in. Selling my current lease to either auto buy or carvana. Im assuming you would have to transport the vehicle to them.

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I called 5 :CWL: and no charge.
No
I called 5 :CWL: and no charge.
No charge??? You must have flashed those beautiful blue eyes at them! LOL!!! I am assuming their role would be to prep the vehicle for delivery... wash it, put gas in it, etc. The same as if you were actually buying the vehicle from them. I figured this would be worth a few hundred bucks.

I wonder if they are doing a modified delivery... no washing, no extra gas beyond the 4 gallons from Jeep, no one to go over the features, options, etc?

So again... you ordered from Criswell, they instructed Jeep to drop ship the vehicle to another dealership close to you and that dealership has no fees to do this? I am hoping to do the same with my 8% under invoice quote. Criswell is 1400 miles from my home. Transport fees range from $800 to $1020 from my 6 quotes.
Sponsored