2020 JL Pumkin with 190miles

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So I'm looking to get another JLU Pumkin very preferred. I found 1 2020 with 190 miles. Would you buy it?Something in me wants my new cars to Say 0 when I sit in it...
Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Yep, wouldn't have any issue with that. You'll put that on it in the first couple of days. Besides, try to find another one.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My requirements adjust according to the price.

You are never going to find a new vehicle with the odometer at zero. All vehicles get driven out of the plant, briefly tested, onto/out of trucks, into/out of rail cars, into/out of dealerships, get PDI-ed, etc. Often times they get test driven by customers; on occasion they are driven by the managers.

If the vehicle is in perfect condition, I’d buy it.

Sponsored

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
You are never going to find a new vehicle with the odometer at zero. All vehicles get driven out of the plant, briefly tested, onto/out of trucks, into/out of rail cars, into/out of dealerships, get PDI-ed, etc. Often times they get test driven by customers; on occasion they are driven by the managers.
Yep. My factory ordered Jeep had 17 miles on it when I got it, which was 100% from the factory and then being moved onto/off of rail cars and trucks. They get moved around quite a bit between facilities in Toledo during the build process. I wouldn't be bothered at all by 190 miles, especially if you found what you want in a color you can't get anymore (awesome color choice by the way, I was very close to ordering Punk'n instead of Hellayella).

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Well now I want it after your input.. thanks for that.. but there is a new development.. it's has the smaller radio not the 7 or 8"....to me that's a deal breakers.. everyone is looking at me like I'm nuts.. I'll take a Nacho, but those seem to be even harder to find.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Well now I want it after your input.. thanks for that.. but there is a new development.. it's has the smaller radio not the 7 or 8"....to me that's a deal breakers.. everyone is looking at me like I'm nuts.. I'll take a Nacho, but those seem to be even harder to find.
Apparently Nacho is coming back.

PS: Punk’n is spectacular not only because it’s orange, but has a very subtle glass flake that just shows in the sun. It’s really unique. I’d totally swap stereos for this color :like:
IMG_1526-X3.jpg

Sponsored

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
I put 120 miles on it just driving home from the dealer. Ymlmv.

I honestly have found zero issues with the 5” infotainment other than the somewhat laggy volume knob - which I believe is a “feature” on all sizes. But everyone has different deal breakers.

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
Buy it, life's too short to put it off.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Pumkin with 190miles jee
Just buy it, life is too short to put it off! My Punk'in beauty had 28 miles on it bran new on the lot.

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Buy it. It’s a awesome color everything else is changeable. Wife’s Bikini had 250 on it when I bought it but it was the one she wanted.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
180 miles could (probably does) mean eighteen 10 mile test drives, all cold starts, and seeing how the power comes on without a proper warm-up. We've all done it - with test cars, at least. If you can live with that, and it's a good deal (you can get 2021s at 5% below invoice), I'd consider it. Personally I always pass on test-driven cars. I'm always worried that some yo-yo, with the salesman urging them on, redlined it through the gears with the oil temperature at 5 degrees higher than room temperature.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Can't go wrong with Punk'n!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Pumkin with 190miles IMG_20200927_163722090_HDR
Sponsored