2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys edition

Spinrite

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
I started hearing faint squeaks in the suspension going over uneven slight rough roads at city speeds. I can't pin where it's squeaking/chirping from but with drivers side window down and driving over uneven city streets, at low speeds you can hear suspension squeaks.The mileage on the Jeep is only 1800 miles and it's a 2 door. Anybody here with ideas or same kind of situation.
Sponsored

Last edited:

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
no noise on ours. Are you sure its the suspension? have you considered checking the spare tire to be sure it is on tightly? other sources might be the weather strip on each of the 3 doors.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I have a JLUR. it makes more squeaks and buzzes and hums and moans and creeks and whistles and rattles, and snaps, and clicks, and clacks, and outright bangs than any sedan I have every owned (it’s my first jeep). I stopped worrying about it,

Newdeal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I started hearing faint squeaks in the suspension going over uneven slight rough roads at city speeds. I can't pin where it's squeaking/chirping from but with drivers side window down and driving over uneven city streets, at low speeds you can hear suspension squeaks.The mileage on the Jeep is only 1800 miles and it's a 2 door. Anybody here with ideas or same kind of situation.
Unless you are absolutely sure it’s the suspension, i would check the spot where the rear glass meets the rear door. That is a common problem area that occurs early on. I used 3M “squeak” tape Where the two meet and it resolve the issue. There is a thread on it somewhere. Good luck.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
If your JL has the Alpine Stereo System, just turn it up. Problem solved. You can thank me .later.
Sponsored