Sponsored

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ORDER GUIDE (4-Door)!

Jamin55

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor, Audi Q8, VW Tiguan
OK, thanks all. Sounds like several of us are in the same boat and multiple dealers will be contactint FCA to try to get it resolved. PLEASE report back if your dealer is able to get the system to take both AEK and ALP on a 2020 Rubicon order.
Going back and forth with dealer on this. They suggested I could have one or the other. Politely old them unacceptable since you could order these on 2019's and most likely computer glitch. Apparently they didn't take time to contact Regional Rep or FCA on this. I contacted FCA directly on phone and emailed them also.
Dealer now "allegedly" contacting Regional and FCA when I said "No Options as desired then no order"
Sponsored

Jamin55

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor, Audi Q8, VW Tiguan
Yeah, sadly I ran into the same thing (different dealer here in socal). I'm going to keep trying to find a deal, but I'm not placing an order until I can get AEK+ALP! Those are like the most non-negotiable parts of my order, lol.

Honestly I'm not particularly thrilled about the 2020 options right now. The Rubicon looks cooler, but the Sahara has the BSG! Which means it's faster. And I hate a sluggish drivetrain.
I am having same frustration with Dealer on this. Clearly stated to them "No Options then No Order". Contacted Customer Service FCA and emailed directly. So we wait!

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So far it looks like the auto-high-beams feature is the culprit of the delay. Too bad there's no way to get around that. I wonder how long it'll take to be able to order! Frankly, I'm starting to lose interest lol. I still like my JK..

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I wonder when we will see the new torque figures for the 2.0 without BSG and 3.6 with bsg

Sponsored

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
I wonder when we will see the new torque figures for the 2.0 without BSG and 3.6 with bsg
They won't be any different. The BSG only assisted below 1500 rpm. Remember, it's only a belt, so it's not going to help that much. Peak torque and peak horsepower will still be in the same neighborhood, assuming no other changes other than removing or adding BSG were made. If you recall, existing peak torque and peak horsepower were made well above 1500 rpm.

JLSahara22

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude
My dealer isn't able to see pricing during our build for the 2020? Anybody else having this issue?

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Sting Grey, 2012 Sahara JKU (sold)
Yes, my dealer just told me the same thing

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
I'm interested in Jeep providing their rationale for the new engine options and why some are available/restricted to specific Wrangler models.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
My dealer isn't able to see pricing during our build for the 2020? Anybody else having this issue?
Yes, my dealer just told me the same thing
I've been trying to order since Monday.

1st V6 AT showing $1500 (wrong)
2nd V6 AT showing $0 (I wish)
3rd Today no pricing and orders cannot be submitted.

Sponsored

scramboleer

Threads
Reaction score
Mike Manley talked about the PHEV Wrangler last year at the LA Auto Show. I’m looking forward to it. Hopefully it will have a mode for “EV later” so you can drive to the trailhead using gas and then switch to pure electric.

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
Does anyone know if we can order the 4 auxiliary switches outside of the electrical group? I believe this was possible for '19 but I don't see it for the '20.

Crux

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.0D JLUR ordered
Does anyone know if the 2020MY black leather interior still has the red stitching and accents?

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Does anyone know if we can order the 4 auxiliary switches outside of the electrical group? I believe this was possible for '19 but I don't see it for the '20.
I know you can buy it after as a Mopar accessory, but the price is insane, you're better off getting the package.

Clenz

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting-Gray
The dealer told me today that the AEK/ALP options together will likely be late availability - towards the end of the year. I don't think they actually have any clue, but I'm going to get my deposit back and use the opportunity to monitor options for better deals.
Sponsored