Sponsored

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ORDER GUIDE (4-Door)!

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
Well darn...if I'm readying the 2021 order sheet correctly I can't get the std V6 with the 8sp that blows!
What the heck is wrong with Jeep.

Diesel isn't going to be reliable and will be very hard to mod the suspension how I need it built.

Will be impossible to find a 2020 the way I want it optioned...missed the boat!
That is the case but from what I’ve read here and elsewhere I feel like I’d rather have the eTorque 48v system than the 12v x2 ESS 3.6...
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Well darn...if I'm readying the 2021 order sheet correctly I can't get the std V6 with the 8sp that blows!
What the heck is wrong with Jeep.

Diesel isn't going to be reliable and will be very hard to mod the suspension how I need it built.

Will be impossible to find a 2020 the way I want it optioned...missed the boat!
Wait 4-6 months, and all of the drive train configurations will reshuffle. Plus, maybe you can pre-order a V8, hybrid, or inline 6. Who tf knows...

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
Agreed.... Jeep has to stay ahead of the Bronco ...

BAKNBLK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT diesel
I do not see the Bronco as a threat except for those that are Mall crawlers. The Bronco platform won't be bought by rockcrawlers. IMO.

V8 hell yes, I have a LS now but a heavy Hemi if that's the only option yes. But I would love a all Aluminum version of one.

Would rather have a tried and true Diesel but seems we are stuck with a Italian flawed design.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
I do not see the Bronco as a threat except for those that are Mall crawlers. The Bronco platform won't be bought by rockcrawlers. IMO.

V8 hell yes, I have a LS now but a heavy Hemi if that's the only option yes. But I would love a all Aluminum version of one.

Would rather have a tried and true Diesel but seems we are stuck with a Italian flawed design.
It’s a threat, the question is how much. This is a small set of the 230,000 reservations. But 29% of those are prev Jeep owners and that doesn’t account for buyers who were considering a Jeep for the first time.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.1757/
Sponsored