Sponsored

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ORDER GUIDE (4-Door)!

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
My last line says I got 11.4% off MSRP
Is that on a 2020 that you ordered? Or something like a left over 2019? If it’s a 2020 order that’s tough to believe, that would probably be the steepest discount ever offered on an ordered jeep. Best recorded is 8% coming from Criswell in MD and a few 7%s like the Lakeland jeep dealer here in FL.

If it’s a 2020 ordered jeep care to share the line item sheet?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Is that on a 2020 that you ordered? Or something like a left over 2019? If it’s a 2020 order that’s tough to believe, that would probably be the steepest discount ever offered on an ordered jeep. Best recorded is 8% coming from Criswell in MD and a few 7%s like the Lakeland jeep dealer here in FL.

If it’s a 2020 ordered jeep care to share the line item sheet?
C'mon, TH. He clearly says 11.4% below MSRP, not invoice. That figures to around 6% under invoice. A good deal, but not earth shattering.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
C'mon, TH. He clearly says 11.4% below MSRP, not invoice. That figures to around 6% under invoice. A good deal, but not earth shattering.
Oh geez thanks for pointing that out! I completely missed the connection on that one. I just saw the MSRP price and ‘below’ and jumped right to invoice. I’ve been so deep in pricing the last month I think I see invoice %s in my sleep!

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Latest (February 7, 2020) order guide attached and added to the first post.

Attachments

Sponsored

AJ_4xE

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Am I reading this right..2.0 and 3.6 JLUR has same price???

Gurk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JL Hemi Sold: JL, JK, TJ, XJ
Occupation
IT Infrastructure Security
Ordering Issue...Help Pls

I was prepping an order for a Diesel Rubi (with a very helpful local dealer) until she informed me that...

Dealerconnect was forcing orders to include GXD Remote Proximity Keyless Entry to every order ! WTH?

Is anyone familiar with this as a mandate?

I contacted FCA Customer Assistance and they didn't know anything about it.

Xerox

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of JEEP Rubicon
So now EcoDiesel cost even more. $4005 Invoice or $4500 MSRP.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
It looks like there are now 4 engines available for the Rubicon. The 2.0 is available in Etorque or Ess.

V6 and 2.0 are now same price which is bullshit. FCA upcharge for the V6 for a few months which I had to pay an additional $1000. This money should go back to the customers if they have made it standard again as it always was...

Last edited:

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Ordering Issue...Help Pls

I was prepping an order for a Diesel Rubi (with a very helpful local dealer) until she informed me that...

Dealerconnect was forcing orders to include GXD Remote Proximity Keyless Entry to every order ! WTH?

Is anyone familiar with this as a mandate?

I contacted FCA Customer Assistance and they didn't know anything about it.
Remote proximity is now mandatory on all Rubicons... It has been this way for months.

An option is no longer and option when it is forced....

View attachment 281116

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
So now EcoDiesel cost even more. $4005 Invoice or $4500 MSRP.
Not sure where you are seeing those prices but the Turbo is actually much more than that.

Invoice: $5,340
MSRP: $6,000

Remember it requires the addition of the AT. (Before AT $3,560 INV and $4,000 MSRP)

Rsmfly

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lr4
It looks like there are now 4 engines available for the Rubicon. The 2.0 is available in Etorque or Ess.

V6 and 2.0 are now same price which is bullshit. FCA upcharge for the V6 for a few months which I had to pay an additional $1000. This money should go back to the customers if they have made it standard again as it always was...
I was literally 10 mins from putting a deposit down on a new JLRU when I saw this 2/7 updated order guide and the new low price on the 850RE. Spoke to my dealer rep and she couldn’t see the change in her system and asked her Mgr and the district Chrysler Rep about it and they both said no changes have been announced. It’s significant enough of a discount to not just take their word for it, but have these order guides ever been wrong or not apply to every district?

Rsmfly

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lr4
So my dealer rep just sent me an updated order guide dated 2/11/20 that does not have the discounted 850RE price for the JLRU, it’s back to $2750 for the 24R option.
Sponsored