Sponsored

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ORDER GUIDE (4-Door)!

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
Can you translate those codes for those who haven’t ordered one yet ?
Sponsored

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Not sure where you are seeing those prices but the Turbo is actually much more than that.

Invoice: $5,340
MSRP: $6,000

Remember it requires the addition of the AT. (Before AT $3,560 INV and $4,000 MSRP)
I don't think most people look at it as 6k instead of 4K because I think a lot of people prefer the auto anyways so that’s just an assumed cost.

Xerox

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of JEEP Rubicon
Not sure where you are seeing those prices but the Turbo is actually much more than that.

Invoice: $5,340
MSRP: $6,000

Remember it requires the addition of the AT. (Before AT $3,560 INV and $4,000 MSRP)

Yes, I was comparing apples to apples. In other words you can only get the diesel with AT. Therefore I was comparing the other 2 engine options with ATs. You are correct it is 6K vs manual.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So my dealer rep just sent me an updated order guide dated 2/11/20 that does not have the discounted 850RE price for the JLRU, it’s back to $2750 for the 24R option.
It looks like there are now 4 engines available for the Rubicon. The 2.0 is available in Etorque or Ess.

V6 and 2.0 are now same price which is bullshit. FCA upcharge for the V6 for a few months which I had to pay an additional $1000. This money should go back to the customers if they have made it standard again as it always was...
I was literally 10 mins from putting a deposit down on a new JLRU when I saw this 2/7 updated order guide and the new low price on the 850RE. Spoke to my dealer rep and she couldn’t see the change in her system and asked her Mgr and the district Chrysler Rep about it and they both said no changes have been announced. It’s significant enough of a discount to not just take their word for it, but have these order guides ever been wrong or not apply to every district?
When the 2.0 first launched, there were several different prices for the auto trans posted, from no charge to a $2000 up charge. It eventually sorted itself out. Lots of people tried to hold dealers to a free auto trans, to no avail. That being said, I did pay the $2500 charge for the auto w/3.6, so I will be quite pissed if they simply lowered the price ($1000!) for no reason.

Additionally, the 2.0 eTorque is only available on the Rubicon Recon.

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Can you translate those codes for those who haven’t ordered one yet ?
They're all right there in the .pdf of the order guide that's always updated in post #1 of this thread.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So my dealer rep just sent me an updated order guide dated 2/11/20 that does not have the discounted 850RE price for the JLRU, it’s back to $2750 for the 24R option.
Correct, here is the 2/11/20 guide. I've replaced the February one in the first post with this one.

Also, Punk'n is now unavailable to order.

Attachments

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bummer. First Mojito (expected) and now Punk'n - and right after Bill Murray showed it off, too.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2004 Wrangler Unlimited

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
But they have Nacho now? I just saw a Nacho JLUR driving around town last week.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Correct, here is the 2/11/20 guide. I've replaced the February one in the first post with this one.

Bummer. First Mojito (expected) and now Punk'n - and right after Bill Murray showed it off, too.
yeah, looks like they pulled it for Gladiator too.
Sort of a shock. There has been no signs that Punk'n would be pulled. I figured Hellayella would have been next in line to go due to the restrictions.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sort of a shock. There has been no signs that Punk'n would be pulled. I figured Hellayella would have been next in line to go due to the restrictions.
Yeah, I would have thought HellaYella would have been next up as well. Oh well, at least we still have like 47 different gray and silver options plus black and white. Woohoo!

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
Anyone know if dealer can adjust my order to add cold air intake? I ordered 11/4 and it’s still in D status. Dealer said they could add it at the dealership but I’m interested in adding to original order ie window sticker says cold air intake. Thoughts?