Sponsored

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ORDER GUIDE (4-Door)!

yj93

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy's Manual
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a Jeep order.

The November guide is showing a "Sport Willys". It looks to be based off the sport and not the Sport S. The web builder does not have it yet, but might cause me to switch from a Willys to the new Sport Willys.

Anyone else have any information on it?

Does it still have the rails, brakes, and Rubi suspension?
Sponsored

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a Jeep order.

The November guide is showing a "Sport Willys". It looks to be based off the sport and not the Sport S. The web builder does not have it yet, but might cause me to switch from a Willys to the new Sport Willys.

Anyone else have any information on it?

Does it still have the rails, brakes, and Rubi suspension?
I could be mistaken, but I believe that the Willys and the Sport Willys are one and the same.
I was looking at the Willys for some time, it is an upgrade package to the base model Sport
just like the Black & Tan and the Freedom packages.

yj93

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy's Manual
I could be mistaken, but I believe that the Willys and the Sport Willys are one and the same.
I was looking at the Willys for some time, it is an upgrade package to the base model Sport
just like the Black & Tan and the Freedom packages.

I thought the same thing at first. But

Sport Willys - 23k - MSRP $33,495 -- Package Value $1,513
Willys - 23W - MSRP $37,490 -- Package Value $5,069

So, that price value is strange as Sport S package value is $2,848

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I totally missed that on the most recent order book.

The Sport version doesn't have LED lights or mud-terrain tires along with all the electronics and other differences between the sport and spot S.

It looks to be a sport model with rock rails, anti-slip differential, tinted windows, floor mats, and Willy's signature stickers and black grille and wheels.

If you are looking for a sport model in the first place, this seems like a great option.

jerseyjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, GMC Acadia
Does anyone know why the one-touch roof is cheaper on the Sahara Altitude than it is on the Rubicon and regular Sahara? MSRP of 1900 vs 3995 on the Sahara/Rubicon.

Sponsored

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
Does anyone know why the one-touch roof is cheaper on the Sahara Altitude than it is on the Rubicon and regular Sahara? MSRP of 1900 vs 3995 on the Sahara/Rubicon.
It's because the body colored top is already included with the Altitude package. Your just paying the difference for the one touch roof.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Updated first post with the latest (December) order guide. There was no change in the 2-door guide.

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Hi everyone and thank you very much for all of the information you all provide here.

I am shopping for a JLUR and put something together from the order guide to send out for quote requests, but the one that replied so far said I was off on my pricing.

Can someone please review the below and help me find my error, if any? Maybe the engine/trans?

Thanks a bunch!
-Rich

upload_2019-12-16_12-28-22.png

(cut/paste was killing the formatting, so screenshot)

Derek242

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tundra Platinum
Hi everyone and thank you very much for all of the information you all provide here.

I am shopping for a JLUR and put something together from the order guide to send out for quote requests, but the one that replied so far said I was off on my pricing.

Can someone please review the below and help me find my error, if any? Maybe the engine/trans?

Thanks a bunch!
-Rich

upload_2019-12-16_12-28-22.png

(cut/paste was killing the formatting, so screenshot)
The first thing I notice is your pricing of the cold weather package you have listed is for a manual transmission but you state that you want an auto. The cold weather package on the auto is more expensive because it includes the remote start.

Sponsored

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ahh, good catch, corrected that one. Thank you. Guy said I was about $2k off so I must still have a big error (or hopefully he does).

edit: built it on the jeep.com site and was within $350 (after correction above) so the sales guy I emailed must have been sniffin' glue today.

Thanks again

Attachments

Last edited:

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Think I found it...

upload_2019-12-16_13-52-30.png

Should that say "Required w/AEK" instead of Included? I took included to mean that cost was rolled in and omitted it. Starting too look like it was required and I should have added it in.

I think that plus destination which is not included on web site build gets me to the correct number...unfortunately

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Think I found it...

upload_2019-12-16_13-52-30.png

Should that say "Required w/AEK" instead of Included? I took included to mean that cost was rolled in and omitted it. Starting too look like it was required and I should have added it in.

I think that plus destination which is not included on web site build gets me to the correct number...unfortunately

I'm going through the same routine. But I don't think you need RC4 if you have AEK. (don't double dip)
The RC4 is INCLUDED within AEK.

Part of the issue is the base price on the jeep.com website is $330 different than the new build sheet you are using. (41795 vs 42125)

I've cut/paste my current build. From the jeep.com site, from the build sheet, and from my spreadsheet.
Other than the $330, they match up... WITHOUT adding in the RC4 line item.

jeepcom build site.jpg
build sheet.jpg
BUILD SHEET SPREADSHEET.jpg

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol, so frustrating. I really hope you are right. I'd rather have some additional egg on my face (I already sent out "corrected" updates to the dealers with both).

On my jeep.com build sheet, it listed both :(

upload_2019-12-16_14-35-46.png

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I see those number are doubled up on my build too.
The website has all kinds of errors. Click some of those "details" buttons and it comes up with a different item.
Sponsored