Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Your scenery is what my jeep needs lol. Not to mention the spectacular photos, so much better than this Florida stuff (or atleast my area). Ironically, the only reason I'm making some tire and other changes is since I literally framed out on one of the "stock level" trails and it took 2 fellow Jeeps to pull me out. That was embarrassing LOL.

Jeep contact you yet to use yours for one of their billboard (Ad) presentations? Would drive Willy's sales even more.
I am sure there are folks out there that are able to put more money into their willys for the world to see. I just did what i can afford and liked. Was already an honor to be asked to feature on the starting page.

i love florida, most of my family lives in venice. Havent taken the jeep down since i got it.
Sponsored

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
@KevOh93 - Do you happen to have any photos that show the under side of the Fab Four brumper? I am curious to get a sense of how it ends. I am curious if this skid application might work with it:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/aluminum-modular-front-sway-bar-skid-plate-jeep-wrangler-jl

I see in the comments that the folks at Quadratec suggest that it does. But would love to get a look at how yours finishes if you have any front or profile shots on how it finishes and the frame rails where the skit typically bolts up to.

OP
OP
KevOh93

KevOh93

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
@KevOh93 - Do you happen to have any photos that show the under side of the Fab Four brumper? I am curious to get a sense of how it ends. I am curious if this skid application might work with it:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/aluminum-modular-front-sway-bar-skid-plate-jeep-wrangler-jl

I see in the comments that the folks at Quadratec suggest that it does. But would love to get a look at how yours finishes if you have any front or profile shots on how it finishes and the frame rails where the skit typically bolts up to.
here are the two mounting spots on the frame visible. The stubby doesn't take much space up so i think you are good with pretty much any skid plate really.

7A3A6191-35DE-4438-A02D-0C46845EDBF1.jpeg

FC0C7162-A064-49FF-A825-AE976CAB8002.jpeg

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
Awesome! Thanks for the quick photos! I really dig the lines on how this follows the grill. Up until now, I have been most impressed with this one by motobuilt:
https://motobilt.com/collections/je...te-18-wrangler-jl-gladiator-the-hammer-series

But I do prefer the FabFour bull bar and how it follow the grill.
here are the two mounting spots on the frame visible. The stubby doesn't take much space up so i think you are good with pretty much any skid plate really.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition FC0C7162-A064-49FF-A825-AE976CAB8002

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition FC0C7162-A064-49FF-A825-AE976CAB8002

Sponsored

OP
OP
KevOh93

KevOh93

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase

hammick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler 2dr JK Sport S
Very nice build but shouldn't the hand grenades be readily accessible instead of in a pouch? :CWL:

OP
OP
KevOh93

KevOh93

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice build but shouldn't the hand grenades be readily accessible instead of in a pouch? :CWL:
They are, the pouches simply hold hammocks and trail gear

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
Love your build! Was just reading your factory build list and we ordered the exact same vehicle except paint color. I went with Sting Gray. :like:

OP
OP
KevOh93

KevOh93

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Love your build! Was just reading your factory build list and we ordered the exact same vehicle except paint color. I went with Sting Gray. :like:
I almost went with sting gray, But then the guy went “i have a willys here for you to test drive, its not exactly what you want but ill show you” and drove up with a blue one. 30 minutes later my order was in and 4.5 weeks later i picked it up :)
Sponsored