Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday was the last day of early registration. I wasn't going to sign for trails this year but I went full boat.
Hells Revenge,Gold Bar Rim, Behind the Rocks, Wipe-Out Hill, Hey Joe Canyon, Steel Bender and Flat Iron Mesa in that order. I guess I'm getting use to Stop -N -Go traffic.
Its not bad. Yes its a little tedious but I got to meet some really cool people last year during those breaks.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I just registered for Hell's Revenge through RR4W on Tuesday 4/7. I'll be getting into town on Monday the 6th around lunchtime. Plan on doing a few of the more scenic/easy trails like Chicken Tenders :LOL: that afternoon/evening before I can check into my rental. Other than that I am free the rest of the week through Easter Sunday. Can't wait.
Chicken corners? Woof. Great scenery though!
Long trail but as most of Moabs trails, scenic...
Chicken Corners Trail Moab.jpg

Last year I didn’t sign for trails and solo winged Chicken. My JLR was stock as a rock then and I kept a low profile while getting familiar with it.

Last edited:

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Yesterday was the last day of early registration. I wasn't going to sign for trails this year but I went full boat.
Hells Revenge,Gold Bar Rim, Behind the Rocks, Wipe-Out Hill, Hey Joe Canyon, Steel Bender and Flat Iron Mesa in that order. I guess I'm getting use to Stop -N -Go traffic.
What day are you on Hells Revenge?

Sponsored

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
When I saw your post, first thing I did was see what day cause I got a short memory. It's 1st Sat., wish it was Tuesday with you.
The one on Tues filled up pretty quick. Hopefully we'll see you around.

StingJL918

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0 StingGray
Occupation
ICU Nurse
It will be my first time going to Moab and this is my first ever Jeep.

I signed up for Fins and Things on Wednesday the 8th @ 0800 and then I signed up for Steel Bender on Friday April 10th @ 0800 with RR4W.

But I would love to join up with you guys and do some trails as well. I will be be riding out with @RubiRob and hopefully getting there on Sunday the 5th.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase

I signed up for Fins and Things on Wednesday the 8th @ 0800 and then I signed up for Steel Bender on Friday April 10th @ 0800 with RR4W.

But I would love to join up with you guys and do some trails as well. I will be be riding out with @RubiRob and hopefully getting there on Sunday the 5th.

get ready for the fall!

WranglerAdvs

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Sahara, 2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just signed up to:
Fins and things - April 10, 2020
3-D - April 11, 2020
Hells Revenge - April 12, 2020
Might add one more for Thursday, still don't know which one!

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Just signed up to:
Fins and things - April 10, 2020
3-D - April 11, 2020
Hells Revenge - April 12, 2020
Might add one more for Thursday, still don't know which one!
I’m doing Kane creek that day if you’re interested with rr4w.

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
I just signed up :like: I'm still stock suspension and tires wise, so my trails are 3's and 4's. This will be my first real taste of rock crawling

April 10th: Deadman Point
April 11th: Seven Mile Rim
April 12th: Fins and things

I'll be in Moab on the 8th and 9th as well to check out Canyon lands and Arches natl. park. I could be persuaded to run some trails those days.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
I just signed up :like: I'm still stock suspension and tires wise, so my trails are 3's and 4's. This will be my first real taste of rock crawling

April 10th: Deadman Point
April 11th: Seven Mile Rim
April 12th: Fins and things

I'll be in Moab on the 8th and 9th as well to check out Canyon lands and Arches natl. park. I could be persuaded to run some trails those days.

I think you will find that your bone stock JL Rubicon is capable of more than 3 and 4 rated trails.
We can hook up when we get to Moab and discuss trail options but I think you will be pleasantly surprised with how capable your Jeep is.
We will be there the 5th thru the 10th. As we get closer we will try to come up with trails that we all want to run. Keep in touch
Alan

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
So the last of the badge of honor trails I have to get in UT are Hole in the Rock, Elephant hill, Pritchett, Metal Masher and Cliffhanger. Not sure if I'm up for Pritchett or cliffhanger just yet as those are two of the hardest trails.

Thats not to say I wouldn't be interested in doing others again.
I will probably be up for Metal Masher, not sure what day yet, but hopefully we can do it with the JLForum group.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

We will be pulling in on the 5th also. We did not sign up for any RR4W trails, as we will want to hit specific trails on off days. But that being said, I think the JLForum group will be getting together for some off day trail runs that I am sure you will be welcome to join in on.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.