Occupation
Retired
:crying::headbang::angry:

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Yep I'm in Moab now and apparently this is the last night.

Hotel says at 10p they're basically shut down, including wifi. Now I don't need or use the WiFi but I figure this is good - I've heard COVID 19 can be spread via WiFi. It must be true, right?

Either way I'll be running a trail tomorrow, but at an elevated level of PANIC....'cause PANIC is fun it would seem!

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Honestly great time to be here....trails were quiet and town ain't bad.... bring your tent, pack some food and enjoy!

Sponsored

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Where does it say for 30 days? I don’t read that.

corysal

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
I'm in Zion right now and had air bnb in Moab the next 3 nights reserved. Got an email today saying my air bnb is cancelled and refunded. City shutdown. So if I go to Moab tomorrow as planned, I have no where to stay and no where to eat. Right now we are contemplating still going to run trails and find an empty parking lot to sleep, or take a 20 hour drive back to Texas.

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I'm in Zion right now and had air bnb in Moab the next 3 nights reserved. Got an email today saying my air bnb is cancelled and refunded. City shutdown. So if I go to Moab tomorrow as planned, I have no where to stay and no where to eat. Right now we are contemplating still going to run trails and find an empty parking lot to sleep, or take a 20 hour drive back to Texas.

Are they closing hotels etc in Zion/hurricane as well? Their county did seem to be on the list. I suspect the moab residence will be even less accommodating to tourists than normal as the fear is the tourists will spread the “disease”.

corysal

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Are they closing hotels etc in Zion/hurricane as well? Their county did seem to be on the list. I suspect the moab residence will be even less accommodating to tourists than normal as the fear is the tourists will spread the “disease”.
I think it's all of Utah. This is what we received from our air bnb. We are going to drive home tomorrow. It sucks but nothing we can do about it.

Screenshot_20200317-203515.png

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Very disappointing guys and gals! We’re looking to maybe switch it up and run the rubicon trail if it’s going to be open. A buddy said he can check it out and see how things look

Brett

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Check your emails ... Easter Jeep Safari 2020 is being canceled. Really disappointing.

rr4w.jpg

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Very disappointing guys and gals! We’re looking to maybe switch it up and run the rubicon trail if it’s going to be open. A buddy said he can check it out and see how things look

Brett
Count us in if that’s in play.

fyi Vegas just closed hotels and resorts, I suspect hurricane/Zion aren’t far away,
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.