Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Yeah, just under 4 weeks for snow to melt enough that I can get my camper out. luckily it has been warming up nicely here and snow is dropping.
I did get my 3.5" springs installed last weekend and also put on all of my Metal Cloak diff skids, covers, etc. So I think the Jeep is ready to go.
What truck did you order? Earlier when you mentioned trading your Jeep in I figured maybe you were getting a Gladiator :idea:
We picked it up yesterday. Went ford again, when they released their 2020 numbers, any thought to try a ram were long gone. Trying to figure out lift and tires!

Brett

884C416E-0C7D-44B7-B9B0-A3CE336573AF.jpeg
Sponsored

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
We picked it up yesterday. Went ford again, when they released their 2020 numbers, any thought to try a ram were long gone. Trying to figure out lift and tires!

Brett

884C416E-0C7D-44B7-B9B0-A3CE336573AF.jpeg
Nice.. That's a sweet looking rig.
I like my Dodge, but if I had to replace it I don't know how I would go. I really like the GMC's but Ford has really stepped up to the plate when it comes to power and creature comforts...

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
RR4Wheelers sent me a notice about canceling some public gatherings during EJS. Vendors Expo show and dinners are canceled. I’m wondering if Big Saturday and FCA’s concept/ new Jeep display will be next. I’m even beginning to wonder how they can keep EJS Event going.
From RR4wheelers email...

Update regarding events during
Easter Jeep Safari 2020

The Grand County council is putting forth an emergency ordinance limiting attendance at special events.

A careful review of the attendance limits on mass events has put us in the position of canceling the Vendor Expo held in conjunction with EJS.

All of the trails for EJS will go off as scheduled.

Meeting places and times will remain the same.

Registration will be open at Old Spanish Trail Arena every morning from 7:00 am starting Saturday April 4th.

All other EJS related activities will be handled on a case by case basis.

At this time both the Quadretec BBQ (April 7) and the Boy Scout BBQ (April 9) have also been cancelled.
That's too bad, but the way things are going, nothing surprises me.
Thankfully the trail runs are still a go.

Chad1433

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
RR4Wheelers sent me a notice about canceling some public gatherings during EJS. Vendors Expo show and dinners are canceled. I’m wondering if Big Saturday and FCA’s concept/ new Jeep display will be next. I’m even beginning to wonder how they can keep EJS Event going.
From RR4wheelers email...

Update regarding events during
Easter Jeep Safari 2020

The Grand County council is putting forth an emergency ordinance limiting attendance at special events.

A careful review of the attendance limits on mass events has put us in the position of canceling the Vendor Expo held in conjunction with EJS.

All of the trails for EJS will go off as scheduled.

Meeting places and times will remain the same.

Registration will be open at Old Spanish Trail Arena every morning from 7:00 am starting Saturday April 4th.

All other EJS related activities will be handled on a case by case basis.

At this time both the Quadretec BBQ (April 7) and the Boy Scout BBQ (April 9) have also been cancelled.
RR4W jumped the gun on this a bit, as the County measure was NOT ratified. Vendors are still coming but looking for places to set up, so many will still be here. AFAIK, the FCA display will still be happening. I know we are expecting the concepts here, so I imagine the demo will be on display also.

cold gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler JKU on 41.5" Pitbull rockers. A few mods
Well if the boy scout's BBQ is cancelled, we should consider funding them. As I understand it that BBQ was their only fund raiser for their whole year. Hate to see them miss out. Guess see what happens, might change their minds again still..

Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I am out. When I got the email(posted #158) from RR4Wheelers about the event cancellations, I requested a refund. Today they responded...

Thank you for your support of our event. We hope you join us in the future.
Your refund is being processed today, less a $15 processing fee.
Linda Brewer, Office Manager
Red Rock 4-Wheelers
Contact Via: Email
Regarding: Registration
Comments: due to event cancelations because of the coronavirus. I wish to cancel all my paid event activities in up coming EJS 2020

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I am out. When I got the email(posted #158) from RR4Wheelers about the event cancellations, I requested a refund. Today they responded...

Thank you for your support of our event. We hope you join us in the future.
Your refund is being processed today, less a $15 processing fee.
Linda Brewer, Office Manager
Red Rock 4-Wheelers
Contact Via: Email
Regarding: Registration
Comments: due to event cancelations because of the coronavirus. I wish to cancel all my paid event activities in up coming EJS 2020
Sorry to hear that, but I fully understand. Hopefully next year all of this is behind us and we can proceed as normal.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Guys I don’t think it’s legal for them to have service charges for canceling the EJS reservations. Corona virus is considered a national emergency, they should be collecting the extra fees/costs from insurance or government funds not passing the fees to the purchaser.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Yea, I feel like a national emergency should change the deal when it comes to refunds and stuff like that.

cold gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler JKU on 41.5" Pitbull rockers. A few mods
Guys I don’t think it’s legal for them to have service charges for canceling the EJS reservations. Corona virus is considered a national emergency, they should be collecting the extra fees/costs from insurance or government funds not passing the fees to the purchaser.
the cancellation fess all go to the MUD fund that fights to keep the areas open for all of us to use. So I am happy to donate all my fees so hopefully my kids and grandkids will also be able to use these trails later. But that's just me.

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
the cancellation fess all go to the MUD fund that fights to keep the areas open for all of us to use. So I am happy to donate all my fees so hopefully my kids and grandkids will also be able to use these trails later. But that's just me.
thanks for pointing that out. Glad to see they aren’t using them to cover costs (that are reimbursable other ways) or profit like a lot of companies at times like these.

WranglerAdvs

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Sahara, 2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well, there goes that. I was planning on going regardless but it seems that its a no go.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Does this mean Airbnb etc also?
Section 3 says “all”....

unless you are an Essential Visitor (defined as “your employer is there and you are working”) or a Primary Resident (you live there, essentially), ALL lodging (see list of examples which to my eye include airBNB facilities) cannot rent to you.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.