First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
No longer sure if I can make it - expensive exams to pay for but still trying to figure it out
Calgary is a damn long drive..
Sponsored

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Did you get front and rear? They’re good stuff! I still need to change out my front diff oil but I haven’t been in 4 enough yet.
Yes, front, rear and the FAD skid with steering stabilizer relocate & upgrade.

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Truth. I still have front and rear axle shafts to install, some rear bumper rash guards, and build some sort of storage platform to sit on top of my spare which I'll be carrying in the rear cargo area.

I have not bought the rear axles yet, I am putting in the front RCV one piece this weekend, and rear tires. Hopefully my rear tire is messed up rather than the axle. Then some testing, and maybe a new tailgate table. I almost hope the AAL rear fenders don’t show up in time.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
So what happened that either your rear axle or rear tire is messed up?

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
So what happened that either your rear axle or rear tire is messed up?
A buddy mine swears it looks “wobbly” driving behind it. The tires are shot sure sure. I think it’s the the tire my buddy thinks it’s the axle. (I think he’s jealous of running 37’s). I will get the rear axles hoping to save a few bucks at the expo.

It does not vibrate.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
A buddy mine swears it looks “wobbly” driving behind it. The tires are shot sure sure. I think it’s the the tire my buddy thinks it’s the axle. (I think he’s jealous of running 37’s). I will get the rear axles hoping to save a few bucks at the expo.

It does not vibrate.
gotcha.. :like:

Cracker_Box

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Hey Guys and Gals
Here is the 2020 EJS JL Forum Group trail schedule (subject to change, after all this is Vacation right?)
Monday -- Flat Iron Mesa
Tuesday -- Metal Masher
Wednesday -- nothing planned with the larger group as a few of us may be participating in another (closed) run.
Thursday -- Moab Rim
Friday -- Vendor show in the morning and then possibly Fins n Things after noon. the trail grid shows closed to open runs, but maybe we can squeeze in after the last EJS run which leaves at 10:00 am. If not we will come up with another trail. We don't want to interfere with any organized EJS runs .
So according to RR4W trail ratings, im not qualified for anything over a 4. but i've seen these people https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/our-trip-out-west-with-open-diffs.34306/ do a lot of the trails i want to do with essentially the same setup.

I got no lockers(well LSD), no gears, just a manual trans sport with rubicon suspension and 1.5" spacer.

anything i should do with the last few weeks i have before i head out?

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
So according to RR4W trail ratings, im not qualified for anything over a 4. but i've seen these people https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/our-trip-out-west-with-open-diffs.34306/ do a lot of the trails i want to do with essentially the same setup.

I got no lockers(well LSD), no gears, just a manual trans sport with rubicon suspension and 1.5" spacer.

anything i should do with the last few weeks i have before i head out?
RR4W's has pretty much dialed in what works best for getting a large group of Jeepers thur their trail runs. They hope the majority of vehicles will subscribe to their equipment request. I've been on several organized runs and none had a really tight vehicle inspection. If you have a lesser equipped vehicle you can still get by. It is to your own detriment not being fully equipped for a rated trail. BTW, Lesser equipped rigs are always the most fun to watch. It gets boring when every rig rolls right thur/over an obstacle. Cheers!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.