Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Dairy Farmer
Vehicle Showcase
So we did our first video with lots to learn and more to come
We got the same DEF/Muffler skid plate from Tribe 16 & like it a lot. Lance also mentioned to me that they build you a prototype oil pan skid. How do you like it?

OP
OP

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
We got the same DEF/Muffler skid plate from Tribe 16 & like it a lot. Lance also mentioned to me that they build you a prototype oil pan skid. How do you like it?
Oh it’s a must we live it that engine and trans it way to expensive to allow a rock or limb take something out I hit my trans and knew it was a must at that point

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
So we did our first video with lots to learn and more to come
Looks awesome,

Thank you for the videos of your JL Diesel. I just picked up a Jeep Diesel and just finished watching your two videos on the Rock Krawler long arm kit.

I have a question..

How has the front passanger side frame mounts held up against the heat of the muffler and EGR tube?

Also, I didn't see it in your video, what did you do with the sensor box that was mounted in the area of the muffler with the two studs?

I ask because I am looking at the Rock Crawler kit also. Not the X one with the three links in the rear, but the advebture series with the standard 4 link and only the upper control mounts burned on.

Thanks

LowBama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver JL
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone know if Metal Cloak or other vendors offer or sell just a oil plan, Tranny skid plate. I don’t need a full pan system but would like to protect some of the wires and sensors around the lower engine.

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Been trying to this and no luck. I don't want (can't) spend the $2100 on full aluminum skids right now. I just want the Engine/Oil skid and maybe the DEF, but I've been hearing people are not hitting the DEF
Sponsored