• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Utah 2020 Diesel Rubicon M220 & M210 Axles & Black Rhino Crawler Beadlocks (5)

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ
I am really contemplating going with Dynatrac XD60s front and rear on my 2020 Diesel JLUR and wanted to gauge the interest in my axles. These have ~13k miles on them and are trussed with Artec front and rear truss kits including C-gussets and Artec FAD skid. Gearing is 3.73 and both have the stock Detroit ELockers. I've been running 37 BFGs.

Front axle will include the Metalcloak Tie rod and adjustable drag link. Rear axle includes factory parking brake cable. Brakes would also be included on both axles.
Dynatracs are an 8-lug pattern so my Black Rhino Crawler bead locks (bronze with black rings) would go with them. I do use my jeep for it's intended purpose but do not abuse it. Bead lock rings have scrapes and some gouges. Axles shafts were removed for the trussing and they are like new, no spline twisting.

$4800 for the axles
$1800 for the wheels
Or, everything for $6500.

Prices are open to reasonable negotiation. I don't want to ship so local pickup only. I would consider meeting within 100 miles or so of SLC, Ut. I haven't ordered new axles yet so if there is interest, I would need 6-8 week before these would be pulled and ready to go.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Diesel Rubicon M220 & M210 Axles & Black Rhino Crawler Beadlocks (5) Jee
Sponsored

Last edited:

BenJeepin7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I would assume the diesel axles would do just fine on a 3.6?

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Just tso you know that 6-8 week lead time on axles is a little low. Theres a few people who have been waiting for axles since xmas

OP
OP

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ
I would assume the diesel axles would do just fine on a 3.6?
Same axles on all the rubicon’s but the diesel rubis are geared 3.73 and the 3.6 rubis are geared 4.10.

OP
OP

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ
Just tso you know that 6-8 week lead time on axles is a little low. Theres a few people who have been waiting for axles since xmas
Yeah, I’ve spoken with both Dynatrac and Currie and understand the lead times. My rig is not a DD and can be on stands as long as it needs to be if it comes to that. Looks like it’s not an issue anyway....Nobody wants my stock axles.

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I’ve spoken with both Dynatrac and Currie and understand the lead times. My rig is not a DD and can be on stands as long as it needs to be if it comes to that. Looks like it’s not an issue anyway....Nobody wants my stock axles.
Eh, somebody will grab them eventually

gevo1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
Interested in the front axle if you still have it, assuming its the full assembly (brakes and all).
Sponsored