2020 JLUR

jerseyjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, GMC Acadia
I have it with sarge green, and I love it (and get all sorts of compliments). I think it would depend on the color of the Jeep, but I have absolutely no regrets. In person, it is tan -- nothing close to what I'd imagine "dark saddle" would look like.

Obviously a personal preference issue, but I couldn't be happier with the color combination.

It would be nice if some of the other interior trim was in the same color, as others have mentioned, but it is what it is -- and I've gotten used to it after about a week.

Flying Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-350
Actually, you can get a dash other than red on a Rubi, if you have the saddle interior...I have it.
Other than the dash, are there any other interior items that change from the red trim color when ordering the dark saddle interior on a Rubicon?

Sponsored

NickyP

First Name
Nicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Does anyone have the dark saddle leather interior with a tan soft cloth top? The dark saddle leather looks so different in different images, and there are none around here to go look at in person. I need to make sure it actually matches before ordering. Thoughts?

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Frankly, I have dark saddle, I like it , and after having lived with it for some time now, I dont even notice that the armrest and other areas arent covered. Plus it matches my tan top

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Dark Saddle Leather - Kinda Ugly? leathercompdarkoil
I’m starting a GoFundMe so Higby can get some new tires. Lol

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Does anyone have the dark saddle leather interior with a tan soft cloth top? The dark saddle leather looks so different in different images, and there are none around here to go look at in person. I need to make sure it actually matches before ordering. Thoughts?
Tan top with saddle interior. I'm afraid that my taking a picture of the seats for you wouldn't be productive though since my camera isn't color calibrated and your viewing device probably isn't either.

Later,
Johnny

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Dark Saddle Leather - Kinda Ugly? CoveredBridge

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I generally prefer darker gray or black leather, particularly with blue paint, but tan leather can look great too. I’ve seen high-end manufacturers put tan leather with almost every exterior color, including red (often with Ferrari, Porsche, and Mercedes), black, white, green (see below), and even blue. But whatever the leather color, it looks better if it’s integrated/incorporated into other interior features.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Dark Saddle Leather - Kinda Ugly? 45E4D84F-AECE-4B64-AF96-722DD7DDB943

I also favor Katzkin leather. It’s very high quality, arguably better than OEM, and you can pick panel colors from a huge pallet of options that help integrate With paint and interior plastics.
Sponsored