2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker

NSWrangler

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Sorry, I should have been more specific! Looking for Roam side steps. Close to buying your LOD rails though...
I emailed Anthony at Roam and was told 5% off the frame mounted steps (MK3s). Nothing off the body mounted and they don't have any body mounted ones on stock.

I'm thinking of ordering the LOD Destroyers at Northridge as well. Better quality for about the same price.
Sponsored

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
I emailed Anthony at Roam and was told 5% off the frame mounted steps (MK3s). Nothing off the body mounted and they don't have any body mounted ones on stock.

I'm thinking of ordering the LOD Destroyers at Northridge as well. Better quality for about the same price.
How do you get the 5% off?

NSWrangler

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
How do you get the 5% off?
I didn't get that far. I know the price on the website didn't reflect the 5%. I would email Anthony.

With the additional 5% off at Northridge, I think I'm going with the LOD destroyers. With the free shipping, they'll work out to about the same price as the Roam MK3s. Living in IL, I don't want to worry about the Roam rust issues.

Anthony120

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR 2-door
I didn't get that far. I know the price on the website didn't reflect the 5%. I would email Anthony.

With the additional 5% off at Northridge, I think I'm going with the LOD destroyers. With the free shipping, they'll work out to about the same price as the Roam MK3s. Living in IL, I don't want to worry about the Roam rust issues.
I was in the same boat when I order my Destroyer side steps and have nothing but praise for LoD destroyers. It was one of those purchases when looking back, I wouldnā€™t even second guess to re-purchase.

Sponsored

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
When you add to the cart and go to checkout you will see it's computed the discount.

I just ordered front and rear inner fenders and it took the 20% off plus some free stuff they include.
Great! Thanks!

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Gobi has 10% off. Order now and you will get it in March. Less than average customer service.

TuffStuff4x4 has their sale going on, mostly RTT. If you are going Chinese, I would definitely give them a look. Great customer service.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
So I ordered some parts from Northridge 4x4 this week. They included this free shitty hat. I didnā€™t ask for the hat, it was just ā€freeā€. I emailed them and they gave me a credit for the sale priced items, which was cool. They call it price protection or something along those lines. They sent me an email and said they deducted $25 from my gift card for the shitty hat that I didnā€™t even want. LOL. I guess I paid for the shitty hat after all............

Watch the fine print at Northridge. Iā€™ve had pretty good luck with them but this time it was a bit shady......no pun intended.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
It was a promotion we ran Spend over a certain amount and you get a free hat... shitty hat?? I would say itā€™s actually a very high quality hat. Not sure how itā€™s shady we donā€™t have to do the price protection we chose to.

Robbyreneeward

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab
So far my one experience with NR is great. Paid for Warn winch and RSE step sliders Thursday night. Got shipping notification Friday morning. All will be delivered on Monday, 11/30. Paid 1709 RSE and got free light kit, plus winch was 10% off as well, along with free shipping. Iā€™d say getting my product within 4 days of ordering during a holiday weekend is pretty impressive.

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
Its kind of interesting that someone from Northridge has the time during the holidays to troll this thread and explain why the poor experiences we have had, were not their fault.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
So far my one experience with NR is great. Paid for Warn winch and RSE step sliders Thursday night. Got shipping notification Friday morning. All will be delivered on Monday, 11/30. Paid 1709 RSE and got free light kit, plus winch was 10% off as well, along with free shipping. Iā€™d say getting my product within 4 days of ordering during a holiday weekend is pretty impressive.
You are going to love your RSE sliders. Weā€™ve had ours for several years and they are awesome.

Robbyreneeward

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab
You are going to love your RSE sliders. Weā€™ve had ours for several years and they are awesome.
Thanks. I wasnā€™t so keen on spending the money, but this was one expensive mod my wife was good with. She likes the looks of them and the functionality both. Hopefully Iā€™ll get them installed next weekend. Donā€™t really need them yet as there isnā€™t a lift or new tires yet, but thatā€™s coming next month.
Sponsored