Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I had a similarly frustrating experience, but called them and they were willing to do anything to make me happy, including refund my money. In the end they agreed to sell me a painted version of the part I wanted in bare aluminum, because they actually had that part in stock and I made it work. (they didn’t charge for the paint). They are a small, veteran-owned company with great designs and product quality, but they don't have the money to run their operation on a larger scale, and they have been at the mercy of a local Utah fabricator for CNC and press-brake work. I think they have made the mistake of passing through delivery promises made by a fabricator who repeatedly drops the ball on delivery. The last time I spoke to them they were in the process of developing their own in house manufacturing capacity, so they can control order turnaround times.
I love their products. Even with the wait time I ordered from them again.
This is my fender set up from American Adventure Lab.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker 20201119_143538

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker 20201119_143343
Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah... just bought my first house this year, had a big project to remodel my garage, got metal bumpers on the jeep quick discos and a few other small things. Was hoping to get a winch and rear lockers but the freaking garage remodel ended up being a huge project, and now with all the baby stuff my wife keeps picking all these no flame retardant blah blah blah stuff and no way I am getting anything this black friday for the jeep.
Sounds like you've got your priorities straight. I've been there: new house, young kids, etc. and wanting to spend money on my Jeep. Enjoy your family now, before you know it they'll be moving out. When my son was young, he would sit with me in the garage while I worked on the TJ, now I get to sit with him while he does the work. Great times!

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
Northridge has a ton of LoD stuff at 15% right now.
Be careful at Northridge, they raise their prices back to msrp to give you the 15% discount. I was looking to either some Falcon or Fox shocks and they are cheaper with forum discount during non black friday sale. Big fan of Northridge but this forces me to shop elsewhere for my gear.
Is anyone else dissappointed at all of the 10% discounts for a huge day like black friday? You can get 10% pretty much anytime.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Be careful at Northridge, they raise their prices back to msrp to give you the 15% discount. I was looking to either some Falcon or Fox shocks and they are cheaper with forum discount during non black friday sale. Big fan of Northridge but this forces me to shop elsewhere for my gear.
Is anyone else dissappointed at all of the 10% discounts for a huge day like black friday? You can get 10% pretty much anytime.
With my orders this week (3 pre-black Friday and 1 with their BF deals), all of my pre-BF orders turned out to be discounted more with their BF sale vs the forum code I used. So for me, the BF sale turned out to be better than the forum discount.

When I placed my earlier orders, I figured their BF deals would be better, but I ordered anyways since they offered their Price Match guarantee and some of the parts had only a few left in stock.

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
With my orders this week (3 pre-black Friday and 1 with their BF deals), all of my pre-BF orders turned out to be discounted more with their BF sale vs the forum code I used. So for me, the BF sale turned out to be better than the forum discount.

When I placed my earlier orders, I figured their BF deals would be better, but I ordered anyways since they offered their Price Match guarantee and some of the parts had only a few left in stock.
Wish I had that kind of luck, seems like everything I waited for was not worth the wait. I did just get an email from River City Offroad, some of there deals look pretty good. They have been great to deal with in the past, so will probably push some more money their way.

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Sadly this is the practice at many places. They raise the price right before the sale launches so you get about what you would get every day with a forum discount or a 10% they throw around for every holiday. I will say the items I wanted have not gone on sale but I am going to give Northridge a call tomorrow and see what they will do based on a PM. I do like how active they are here.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
This is flat out just not to true. We try our hardest to offer great deals all year long and when Black Friday comes around we go as deep as we are allowed with MFG restrictions. Keep in mind we can get away with a few things using a discount code than we can changing the price on the site. We didn’t raise any prices that I am aware of or that was done intentionally.

Last edited:

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

Is it just wishful thinking that there will be any type of BFCM deal on a Zeon 10-S? I see a few places have deals on the Evo but I actually plan to use it more than once or twice and live more than 4hrs from the nearest service center.
This is the number 1 thing on my list and I havent found it anywhere yet.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
How does one get a forum discount?
The forum discount code is: jlwranglerforum

Like @Northridge4x4 said, this discount code isn't active during their BF sales. Otherwise, this code gives a good discount on a lot (but not all) of parts, with varying amounts depending on manufacturer.

A Sober Animal

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
Clubs

Is anyone else disappointed at all of the 10% discounts for a huge day like black friday? You can get 10% pretty much anytime.
100% YES. I was debating posting a new thread how disappointing all of these "deals" are. Basically my taxes are taken care of, big deal. What's more pathetic is you can see these similar 10% off deals each holiday (i.e. memorial day, labor day, etc.).

NSWrangler

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I'm hoping for a deal on the Roam side armor steps/rails. Looks like there was a black Friday sale last year, hoping for at least 10% off.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hoping for a deal on the Roam side armor steps/rails. Looks like there was a black Friday sale last year, hoping for at least 10% off.
If you wheel and plan to use your sliders as they are intended, you don’t want Roam. @ThirtyOne can attest.
Sponsored