Sponsored

2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
I am looking for Odyssey Batteries (PC1100) to go with some AAL stuff. If anyone sees something, please share. Right now 4WP 10% off of $250 purchase is the closest thing I see.
Sponsored

chewieHVT

First Name
MV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Power Tank is sending pre-Black Friday codes out to VIP subscribers. I ordered a JL kit. I also made a mistake and forgot to add an upgraded aluminum knob. I contacted Power Tank and they made it work to ship in one package. Great customer service!

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So which Warn series are you saying to avoid and which to buy?
The Zeon and Zeon Platinum are still made in the US I believe. EVO VR is made in China.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
For the people who bought Smittybilt winch‘s on Black Friday in the past, who did you buy from?
Amazon. $478 for an X20 12K last year. With synthetic line.

Last edited:

Skystak

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2020 JL
Best I found so far on the x20 comp is $579 minus 10% at 4wd. Waiting for better. Plates are all over the place with Maximus also at 10% off. If anyone finds better please post...

Sponsored

Skystak

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2020 JL
Sorry that is x2 o 10 with synthetic rope and fairlead...

RenegadeJeeper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stingray JLU sport
For the people who bought Smittybilt winch‘s on Black Friday in the past, who did you buy from?
There was an eBay deal last year. I contacted the seller and they honored it ...the literally flipped the numbers and I paid less than $400 shipped.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a set of underbody bluetooth-controlled LED's for my wife's Jeep (cuz she wants the ghetto look LOL) from Oracle, they were out of stock on the set I ordered but they offered me an upgrade to a different set at 15% off...

Apparently they can't calculate though because I ended up ordering it through their website at 10% off and it came up $1 cheaper than what they offered me at a supposed 15% discount... Makes no sense, but either way they should ship today in time for her birthday on 12/3/21.

https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-colorshift-underbody-rock-light-kit

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker Colorshift

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I ordered a set of underbody bluetooth-controlled LED's for my wife's Jeep (cuz she wants the ghetto look LOL) from Oracle, they were out of stock on the set I ordered but they offered me an upgrade to a different set at 15% off...

Apparently they can't calculate though because I ended up ordering it through their website at 10% off and it came up $1 cheaper than what they offered me at a supposed 15% discount... Makes no sense, but either way they should ship today in time for her birthday on 12/3/21.

https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-colorshift-underbody-rock-light-kit

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker Colorshift
Actually not suprising. MANY of these companies raise their prices right before then offering a BF discount. If you follow things closely you will see this quite a bit.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I was just on the phone with them today about an unrelated matter, but asked about the potential for sales this week at the end of my conversation. I was told they rarely put anything on sale. They keep the margins low year round rather than over-inflating their prices just so that they can periodically mark them down. So... don't hold your breath.
I had a feeling they weren't going to be running a sale. But if they keep their margains low year round, some of their prices are already ridiculously expensive.
Like $600 for a single drawer? I like it, and would love to have it, but not for $600.

Sponsored

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
So which Warn series are you saying to avoid and which to buy?
The Zeon is a good option, as are some of the Warn classic and heavy duty winches, like the CTI.

I had the CTI series on my old TJ, and I wanted to keep it, but I really wanted to keep my factory steel bumper on the new JL, and there was no way to make the CTI fit that.

My general rule is this: If great company “X“ sells a line of products for $1500 that used to cost $900 twenty years ago, I’m highly suspicious of their new product that claims to be just as good but is being marketed for $399.99. I’d want to talk to the people who build and repair the products to learn the differences (which I did). (Televisions and some other electronics are proven exceptions to the rule that cheaper means crappier. Maybe there are other exceptions, but quality winches, tools, and boots aren’t getting less expensive.)

Last edited:

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
The Zeon is a good option, as are some of the Warn classic and heavy duty winches, like the CTI.

I had the CTI series on my old TJ, and I wanted to keep it, but I really wanted to keep my factory steel bumper on the new JL, and there was no way to make the CTI fit that.

My general rule is this: If great company “X“ sells a line of products for $1500 that used to cost $900 twenty years ago, I’m highly suspicious of their new product that claims to be just as good but is being marketed for $399.99. I’d want to talk to the people who build and repair the products to learn the differences (which I did). (Televisions and some other electronics are proven exceptions to the rule that cheaper means crappier. Maybe there are other exceptions, but quality winches, tools, and boots aren’t getting less expensive.)

The larger the production run, the less expensive it is per unit. But you are correct, if they are manufacturing the same amount using the same quality of parts, the price will consistently increase given inflation, cost of rising health care, pay raises, etc.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

xaugievike

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Clubs

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Any chance LOD will be having a sale? Looking at their rear bumper.
Sponsored