Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
no problem. nittos have m/t. i havent looked into or ran them. but a couple of guys in my neck of the woods loves them. i cant recall how well they are as for mileage. i'm thinking that they would wear pretty good.
I’ve had all the Nittos at various times. I ran the Mud Terrains on my F250. Very good Offroad but Pretty loud.
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for the reminder. I picked up a Pittsburgh 3 ton aluminum floor jack.
1604266140025.png
Not to rain on your parade, but that one doesn’t have enough lift if your Jeep is lifted at all. The heavy steel Daytona one does. You have to check the maximum lift height.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Hoping for 15% (or more) + free shipping this year for BF, because COVID. Hint, hint...
@Metalcloak @CloakedJL ;)
The problem is, COVID doesn’t seem to be hurting sales anywhere except the service/restaurant/travel related industries, and discounts are offered to increase sales. What if they’re already struggling to meet demand? The vehicle and accessory economy appears to be booming, at least where I live. I had some service done at a local RV dealer and they had nearly sold out of inventory. They sold 13 RVs in one weekend, which was a record for that small dealership, and they are struggling to replace their inventory. That never happens in the fall. The experience has been similar at the BMW motorcycle dealer, the Honda-Yamaha-Kawasaki dealer, the Ford dealer, the Jeep/Dodge dealer, the Polaris dealer, the Kubota dealer, and theToyota dealer. I’ve never seen anything like it. Friends who are carpenters and electricians are slammed too, and Home Depot and Lowes are always packed. I can’t reconcile what I’m seeing with what the media is telling me about the economy,

chewieHVT

First Name
MV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Not to rain on your parade, but that one doesn’t have enough lift if your Jeep is lifted at all. The heavy steel Daytona one does. You have to check the maximum lift height.
You saved me the hassle....took it back. Thx!

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
The vehicle and accessory economy appears to be booming, at least where I live. I had some service done at a local RV dealer and they had nearly sold out of inventory. They sold 13 RVs in one weekend, which was a record for that small dealership, and they are struggling to replace their inventory. That never happens in the fall.

The experience has been similar at the BMW motorcycle dealer, the Honda-Yamaha-Kawasaki dealer, the Ford dealer, the Jeep/Dodge dealer, the Polaris dealer, the Kubota dealer, and the Toyota dealer.

I’ve never seen anything like it. Friends who are carpenters and electricians are slammed too, and Home Depot and Lowes are always packed. I can’t reconcile what I’m seeing with what the media is telling me about the economy,
RVs have been selling well because families are taking self-contained vacations, by necessity.

Riding a motorcycle gets around even the strictest Stay at Home orders because the rider is socially distanced in all circumstances (voice of experience here). I'd be surprised if the industry's 2nd Qtr sales figures didn't markedly increase, compared to the same period in 2019.

I'd posit that the vast expansion in working-from-home arrangements has given rise to increasing numbers of homeowners that have less patience with home improvement and/or repair work that should be done, but hasn't been, now that they're staring at it every day. That'd lead to more demand for tradesman to do the work, and/or DIYers schlepping the aisles at the Big Box stores.

But for mask edicts and early/temporary shortages of certain consumer goods at the grocery stores, Life has continued on in a manner that was and is in sharp contrast with the Chicken Little pronouncements in print and electronic media.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I’ve liked the performance pretty well, just not the wear pattern. Not sure what I’ll do on the next set
I just about died today because of their poor traction on wet pavement. I pulled out to cross traffic, The pavement was damp, the XJ overwelled the traction and lit the tires up. I thought I was going to get hit by on coming traffic. Luck was with me and everyone slowed down to the XJ could get out of the way.

Have you run any tires other than the Patagonia tires on your Jeep?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Every thing that I go to order has a disclaimer about shipping due to covid. It took almost two months to get my Jeep JL/JT High-Line Fender Brace with Daytime Running Lights. Their web site still says Now Shipping....... and when I ordered the site stated usually ships in 4 days. Sure would have been easier to install in August vs October.......

At least when I called them, they answered the phone and was truthful.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I just about died today because of their poor traction on wet pavement. I pulled out to cross traffic, The pavement was damp, the XJ overwelled the traction and lit the tires up. I thought I was going to get hit by on coming traffic. Luck was with me and everyone slowed down to the XJ could get out of the way.

Have you run any tires other than the Patagonia tires on your Jeep?
Yeah, I had Nitto Ridge Grapplers and they were fine but I think the rain performance is better with the Patys. The ridge grapplers threw water directly onto the windshield. Lol

Offroad is no comparison. The Patys are superior

Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Every thing that I go to order has a disclaimer about shipping due to covid. It took almost two months to get my Jeep JL/JT High-Line Fender Brace with Daytime Running Lights. Their web site still says Now Shipping....... and when I ordered the site stated usually ships in 4 days. Sure would have been easier to install in August vs October.......

At least when I called them, they answered the phone and was truthful.
i think it depends on what you are ordering. my arb twin i ordered in august, took till mid october to get. Ordered the supply line stuff for it, took a week.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Put me down for this thread. I'm looking for Factor 55 equipment deals, as well as some Rigid lights, and maybe even an ARB compressor.