2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
Also looking at the Tazer discounts. I would imagine the Covid shenanigans weren't great for business so the "deals" might be even worse than last year. Black Friday isn't what it used to be anyway.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Im hoping to squeak out 25k on my Patys. Not sure itā€™s going to happen. Cheap tires donā€™t last.
I put a set of Patys on my SBXJ. They were cheap and I have been unimpressed with them. The XJ puts out a whopping 190 hp and with a 3.56 gear can overwhelm the traction of the 33 in Patys on dry pavement. Then of course the old feeble brakes can overwhelm then in hard braking also. Even the drum brakes can lock them up. Wet pavement, I have to be aware that braking is compromised. Will have to wait and see how they perform on snow. The only thing I have found that I like about the Patys are they look good.

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
Thanks!

I saw those (exactly what I want) but I'm sure that shipping from NC to CA would be pretty expensive. The rings are scratched so don't know how that would affect painting or powder coating, which probably is stupid to worry about since I'll add my own scratches. I do love those wheels.
Several years ago I sold my stock wheels/tires from the Midwest to a guy in Florida. I used a large shipping company and had to take them in, put them on a pallet and wrap them in plastic. The price wasn't that bad at all, idk what it would be like now but it's worth calling around. You might actually be surprised.

Sponsored

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

Also not a BF/CM deal... Jet Chips is offering 25% off right now (jetchip.com). Just picked up a Xcelerator with free shipping and they didn't charge tax (CA to PA)...

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
I hope they put out great deals this year. From what Iā€™ve seen online retailers have done quite well due to COVID because everyone is just sitting at home and ordering stuff for home projects etc. makes me think BF/CM wonā€™t be all that impressive this year.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hoping for 15% (or more) + free shipping this year for BF, because COVID. Hint, hint...
@Metalcloak @CloakedJL ;)
I've noticed that Metalcloak is one of, if not the only company that doesn't utilize a network of retailers. They purposely keep everything in house because retailers have to increase the final cost for their end. When the retailers reset the price, the manufacturers have to match it, to avoid robbing business from their retail network.

Thats why other places can get away with short time 20% sales, whereas metalcloak never seems to go beyond 10. Their pricing is already reasonable, compared to others, all year round.

Off I go to order me up a set of their control arms.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Not sure where to put this, so:

15% coupon at Harbor Freight through 1st November. No exclusions (but for gift cards and already pre-discounted Inside Track pricing.)

https://www.harborfreight.com/online-promo-2020.html?cid=sitebanner_hp_main_15off

The general discount is 20% if you're an existing Inside Track member. Look for the related email.
Just wanted to bump this as today is the last day to use the no exclusions coupon which only comes around once a year. Now is the time to buy an excellent floor jack with enough lift for your lifted Jeep or the US General Series 2 tool cabinets and chests which are top notch quality products. Yes, I am describing a product from Harbor Freight and thatā€™s not an exaggeration.

Since Iā€™ve already got those I think Iā€™m going to splurge on a new Fortress compressor. Iā€™ve heard theyā€™re excellent.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker 1604239070459

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I want to run the same tires. We have five sets in our group. Zero flats. They are quiet for a Mud/Terrain, they hold up well and have performed flawlessly.
cool. i would say to look into the nittos terras a/t. see below.

Im hoping to squeak out 25k on my Patys. Not sure itā€™s going to happen. Cheap tires donā€™t last.
might want to checkout the nitto terras a/t. i had them on my 07 grand cherokee and the wear like iron. i had to replace the 2 front ones due to someone running into me and cut the one tire. so when i compared the 2 new ones to the old ones with approx. 40+k miles on them. they were shown no major wear. so i believe they would last for a long time. i'll be looking at them when its time to replace the oem on the wrangler. prices arent that bad either.

Sponsored

Storminā€™ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
cool. i would say to look into the nittos terras a/t. see below.

might want to checkout the nitto terras a/t. i had them on my 07 grand cherokee and the wear like iron. i had to replace the 2 front ones due to someone running into me and cut the one tire. so when i compared the 2 new ones to the old ones with approx. 40+k miles on them. they were shown no major wear. so i believe they would last for a long time. i'll be looking at them when its time to replace the oem on the wrangler. prices arent that bad either.
I appreciate it but I require mud tires. ATs just donā€™t get it done in the mud.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Iā€™m in on the watch list. Iā€™m looking for a good discount on some PowerTank stuff, and I need to get my spare tire reinforcement figured out before new tires. Hoping rustys will have a discount.
X2 on the Power Tank stuff or a decent quality alternative.

Storminā€™ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I put a set of Patys on my SBXJ. They were cheap and I have been unimpressed with them. The XJ puts out a whopping 190 hp and with a 3.56 gear can overwhelm the traction of the 33 in Patys on dry pavement. Then of course the old feeble brakes can overwhelm then in hard braking also. Even the drum brakes can lock them up. Wet pavement, I have to be aware that braking is compromised. Will have to wait and see how they perform on snow. The only thing I have found that I like about the Patys are they look good.
Iā€™ve liked the performance pretty well, just not the wear pattern. Not sure what Iā€™ll do on the next set

chewieHVT

First Name
MV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Just wanted to bump this as today is the last day to use the no exclusions coupon which only comes around once a year. Now is the time to buy an excellent floor jack with enough lift for your lifted Jeep or the US General Series 2 tool cabinets and chests which are top notch quality products. Yes, I am describing a product from Harbor Freight and thatā€™s not an exaggeration.

Since Iā€™ve already got those I think Iā€™m going to splurge on a new Fortress compressor. Iā€™ve heard theyā€™re excellent.
Thanks for the reminder. I picked up a Pittsburgh 3 ton aluminum floor jack.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker 1604266140025

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I appreciate it but I require mud tires. ATs just donā€™t get it done in the mud.
no problem. nittos have m/t. i havent looked into or ran them. but a couple of guys in my neck of the woods loves them. i cant recall how well they are as for mileage. i'm thinking that they would wear pretty good.
Sponsored