2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Tracker

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I'm reentering the Jeep world after a long break. What was the general experience last year, as it concerns the Black Friday discounts provided by the mainline JL vendors? Were the price breaks broadly or narrowly distributed in 2019? Said differently, what may we have to look forward to here?

neeesack

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I’m in on the watch list. I’m looking for a good discount on some PowerTank stuff, and I need to get my spare tire reinforcement figured out before new tires. Hoping rustys will have a discount.
Likewise! I'm also looking into any discount for Rusty's tire carrier

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm reentering the Jeep world after a long break. What was the general experience last year, as it concerns the Black Friday discounts provided by the mainline JL vendors? Were the price breaks broadly or narrowly distributed in 2019? Said differently, what may we have to look forward to here?
Last year, I was looking at specific items (RK lift, Warn winch, and some recovery gear) and found Northridge 4x4 had those items on sale. Warn products don't go on sale very often (these discounts are manufacturer approved, coupon codes won't work for them). I would think you'll see a lot of the manufacturers offer discounts and the retailers (such as Northridge 4x4) will probably offer sitewide discounts/coupon codes as well.

Unfortunately, Metalcloak wasn't on my radar for a lift last year and I regret not getting one. If I remember correctly, they had 20% sitewide for black Friday, which is why I'm hoping they do it again.

Recently, Metalcloak has been offering 10% off during the last couple of holidays (Labor Day and Columbus Day) and another 5% off if you're a veteran.

Sponsored

Turchman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 VW Tiguan, 2001 Infinity
Occupation
Engineer and Quality Manager

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Personally I was totally disappointed last year. It was the same type of discounts they always do. Free shipping, 10% off blah blah blah.

Gone are the days where you actually have to buy on Friday and it is a smoking deal Friday only.

I am hopeful that with C-19 maybe these folks want to make some hay and they get crazy. I will not hold my breath however and if you really need something just buy it now as they will have the same "forum discount" that will then become the "BF deal"

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheJanitor6203

TheJanitor6203

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2.0 turbo, auto
Personally I was totally disappointed last year. It was the same type of discounts they always do. Free shipping, 10% off blah blah blah.

Gone are the days where you actually have to buy on Friday and it is a smoking deal Friday only.

I am hopeful that with C-19 maybe these folks want to make some hay and they get crazy. I will not hold my breath however and if you really need something just buy it now as they will have the same "forum discount" that will then become the "BF deal"
A local vendor told me today that he anticipates the BF deals are generally not going to be great this year. We shall see.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Thank you. I should have phrased my question that way, because you address precisely what I was thinking here.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i'm watching the sales as well to see what is being offered. however, i'm not in a rush to get anything. first on the list would be a winch bumper from expedition one and a couple of others. a winch either warn, super winch or ramsey. plus the d rings, straps, etc. the other things i'm eyeing on are the rough country switch set up and led fog lights.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
@wibornz are you going to run the same set of coopers or looking into something else.
Sponsored