Sponsored

Spetz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL
Really wish AEV would make those bumpers on their website available for purchase.... Been waiting to get the new JL versions..
Sponsored

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I definitely have the poor mans version of this

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 AEV JL370 Hella Yella JLUR Delivered 20190823_115339
Yea your missing about every option haha. 35s and willys wheels? No lift?

OP
OP
DizzyIzzy

DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 AEV JL370 - Hellayella JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You've got yourself one superb Jeep Wrangler. I'm sure you will be very pleased with its performance. AEV seems to provide an extremely well thought out package.

Anyone know or heard if they (AEV) will be doing the hemi swaps in the JL's like they did in the JK's?
That was one of the first things I asked when I ordered mine, and they have no plans for it. One of the reasons being, that Jeep may offer it at some point for the JL. Kind of like what happened to them with the Brute (now Gladiator). Business wise, it's not worth the hassle if FCA decides to do it themselves.

Which I have a feeling FCA will have to offer since they have Ford coming up at their heels with the Bronco and the Raptor with higher output engines etc.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DizzyIzzy

DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Really wish AEV would make those bumpers on their website available for purchase.... Been waiting to get the new JL versions..
Their new bumpers are coming out later this year, which is what they want to release to everyone. To be honest, I'm one of the early adopters with the initial version of the bumper. The full width version is going to be the better one, with modular end caps.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Yea your missing about every option haha. 35s and willys wheels? No lift?
Stock Rubi wheels with the pre cut vinyl installed and 35s like you mentioned.. No lift

Spetz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL
Their new bumpers are coming out later this year, which is what they want to release to everyone. To be honest, I'm one of the early adopters with the initial version of the bumper. The full width version is going to be the better one, with modular end caps.
Definitely going to wait for the full width..

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
I like how AEV gave you the red dash too. I was annoyed mine didn't come with it but luckily I got one here on the forum

Sponsored

OP
OP
DizzyIzzy

DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I like how AEV gave you the red dash too. I was annoyed mine didn't come with it but luckily I got one here on the forum
The red dash is part of the Rubicon. I couldn't choose between the red and the gray one when I ordered my Jeep. It's weird that you got a non red dash on your hellayella. By default, it's red. Maybe, your dealer swapped your dash out with someone who wanted the red one to make a sale. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense.

Simann

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Good looking truck! Love the 370 kit. Like everyone else, growing incredibly impatient with AEV, but obviously between tooling the molds and COVID, they are months behind schedule. I've been waiting for my AEV lift kit for a month! Supposedly shipping out on 6/24.... we shall see...

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
The red dash is part of the Rubicon. I couldn't choose between the red and the gray one when I ordered my Jeep. It's weird that you got a non red dash on your hellayella. By default, it's red. Maybe, your dealer swapped your dash out with someone who wanted the red one to make a sale. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense.
Nope, I believe black, white, gray, granite got the red.. Yellow, blue, green got gray even on the Rubi trim. I think AEV worked some magic for you

OP
OP
DizzyIzzy

DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, I believe black, white, gray, granite got the red.. Yellow, blue, green got gray even on the Rubi trim. I think AEV worked some magic for you
Not possible. As I didn’t order my Jeep through AEV. Use the build configurator to build a hellayella jeep through Jeep.com and check out the interior. By default, it’s red. I shipped my Jeep to have the JL370 package built. It came with red dash from the factory.

Last edited:

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Not possible. As I didn’t order my Jeep through AEV. Use the build configurator to build a hellayella jeep through Jeep.com and look at the interior. By default, it’s red. I shipped my Jeep to have the JL370 package built. It came with red dash from the factory.
Maybe they changed it (corrected it) for 2020? I ordered mine from the factory as well, got the invoice printed with my name on it and all 2019's definitely got screwed on the red dash
Sponsored