Sponsored

2020 2-door Sport S & Leather interior?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Highlander
Is that even an option? Or is aftermarket the only way? I’m getting heated seats and wonder if that would complicate things later...
Sponsored

wrangster

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the JLUS, New Ford Ranger 4X4 Lariat
Occupation
Retired and happy!
Vehicle Showcase
Is that even an option? Or is aftermarket the only way? I’m getting heated seats and wonder if that would complicate things later...
I have heated seats in my sport and did a Katzkin leather interior a few months after purchase. No issues and very satisfied with the look and feel.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Answer here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2020-jeep-wrangler-jl-order-guide-2-door.32991/

Mopar CBQ and CBS is an option on the 2-door Sport and Sport S. MSRP is $1,750.

Note that you can also do Katzin through your dealer or aftermarket with more options and potentially lower price. You can only get Jeep logos through the dealers or factory. Otherwise you can go direct to a Katzkin installer (most dealers sub the work out to the local installer anyway).

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Highlander
Thank you! I must have missed that. Would that be available with the brown/tan interior option, or only black?

Cwasik

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl sports s 2dr
Answer here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2020-jeep-wrangler-jl-order-guide-2-door.32991/

Mopar CBQ and CBS is an option on the 2-door Sport and Sport S. MSRP is $1,750.

Note that you can also do Katzin through your dealer or aftermarket with more options and potentially lower price. You can only get Jeep logos through the dealers or factory. Otherwise you can go direct to a Katzkin installer (most dealers sub the work out to the local installer anyway).

I have a 2dr jl. Do the Katzkin have a cut out for the Front seats on the top. The lever that folds the front seat up? I ordered clazzio ones but they didn't work because they didn't have a way to get to that lever cut out. Plus do they work with the rear folding head rest?
Sponsored