2019's with ACC EWWWWW

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Can anyone else with ACC report that you received this lunch box when you picked up your Wrangler? Or do we not get it. Thanks.
Yup, mine was in a bag with some other stuff (possibly relocated by dealer).

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Can anyone else with ACC report that you received this lunch box when you picked up your Wrangler? Or do we not get it. Thanks.
I got one also. It was in a large plastic bag with a couple other things. To be honest, I am not entirely sure where it is now, I doubt I will fold the windshield down.

Sponsored

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
I got one also. It was in a large plastic bag with a couple other things. To be honest, I am not entirely sure where it is now, I doubt I will fold the windshield down.
I might (maybe) do it once just to see what all the fuss is about, as this is my first Wrangler.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I might (maybe) do it once just to see what all the fuss is about, as this is my first Wrangler.
It's awesome when you're off road and the sun's in your face. No more glare. Especially when the windshield is dirty.

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
It's awesome when you're off road and the sun's in your face. No more glare. Especially when the windshield is dirty.
That's good to know. Also, out here in Colorado, windshields get really sand blasted and pitted causing significant glare as well. I'm guessing with the weak JL glass, that will be even more of an issue. Would be nice to be able to temporarily mitigate that issue while out on the trails.

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
I had someone cut me off this morning with ACC on and it performed beautifully. Backed off nicely and then sped up quickly. No jerky moments. It really is a good system and I'm impressed. I had this in an Infiniti several years ago and this system is much smoother.

Haven't had the FCW kick in yet but it's nice to have.

Sponsored

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
I would assume if you wanted to retrofit this, you need the sensor pack and a new ecu? Don't care about the ACC, but i would like the auto emergency breaking.

piloto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3S2000944S
For those who have ACC with the 8AT, how does it perform in stop and go traffic on highways/freeways? Thanks.
Sponsored