Sponsored

2019 Wrangler JLU dashcam question

jlgaustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I am planning on installing a VIOFO A129 Duo, I purchased the wiring harness that has the ground, battery and acc wires. I have the factory aux switches package that has the 4 aux wires plus the battery and ignition wires under the passenger side that I want to wire this up to. If I want the parking mode enabled with the cameras, do I just need to wire the single battery wire and ground and leave the acc wire on the harness alone? Or should I wire the acc harness wire to the ignition wire and battery harness wire to battery wire.

TIA,
Jason
Sponsored

OP
OP

jlgaustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I am planning on installing a VIOFO A129 Duo, I purchased the wiring harness that has the ground, battery and acc wires. I have the factory aux switches package that has the 4 aux wires plus the battery and ignition wires under the passenger side that I want to wire this up to. If I want the parking mode enabled with the cameras, do I just need to wire the single battery wire and ground and leave the acc wire on the harness alone? Or should I wire the acc harness wire to the ignition wire and battery harness wire to battery wire.

TIA,
Jason
Found my answer, just in case anyone has same question.