2019 Wrangler JLU dashcam question

jlgaustin

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I am planning on installing a VIOFO A129 Duo, I purchased the wiring harness that has the ground, battery and acc wires. I have the factory aux switches package that has the 4 aux wires plus the battery and ignition wires under the passenger side that I want to wire this up to. If I want the parking mode enabled with the cameras, do I just need to wire the single battery wire and ground and leave the acc wire on the harness alone? Or should I wire the acc harness wire to the ignition wire and battery harness wire to battery wire.

TIA,
Jason

OP

jlgaustin

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I am planning on installing a VIOFO A129 Duo, I purchased the wiring harness that has the ground, battery and acc wires. I have the factory aux switches package that has the 4 aux wires plus the battery and ignition wires under the passenger side that I want to wire this up to. If I want the parking mode enabled with the cameras, do I just need to wire the single battery wire and ground and leave the acc wire on the harness alone? Or should I wire the acc harness wire to the ignition wire and battery harness wire to battery wire.

TIA,
Jason
Found my answer, just in case anyone has same question.

Advertisement

Done Right LED

Advertisement