Sidhu

Sidhu

First Name
Amandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon jl 2019,Audi A7,toyota highlander hybrid limited
That is a beautiful Jeep! Congratulations!
Love that power top.
When time comes will you remove the whole top in the summer? If so, please provide us with a write up.
i put sme question to delership guy,he said no,u can't but i see by myself it will be removed their is removable screw,but its hard to put it back of jeep.

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Man, imagine of all that plastic wasn't in the way, imagine how much more freedom you'll have since the crossmember is just a slim bar.

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
Hey ... awesome Jeep CONGRATS.
Your's is fully loaded with every possible option. ... NICE !
I am about to pull the trigger on a fully featured Rubi like yours, and have a few lingering questions. I will really appreciate your insights now that you have had it for nearly 3 months.

1. Floor mats: Is that floor mats in the pic, or is it the Leather Seats with Accent stitching package? If floor mats, which one is it - looks AWESOME.

2. ParkSense - Rear Park Assist with Blind Spot and Cross-path detection package: Is the ParkSense Park Assist 'active' or 'passive'? 'Active' implies self-park as shown in this vid ...
With a backup cam available, I question the value of the Park Assist feature if it is not Active. I am confident it is not, but double checking ... since FCA has the tech and could have been included to make it really useful.
Do you find these features really useful or more of an annoyance?

3. Adaptive Cruise Control / Forward Collision Warning: I hear many complain about false positives detected and also question FCA's technology here ... see this vid posted by someone in one of the threads and you will see where I am coming from .....

4. Sky One-Touch Power Top:
How is the wind noise at speeds above 60 mph / 100 kph? Does the power top flutter / make too much wind noise .. whistling, etc ?
Any regrets getting the One-touch Skytop? Most notably, I have read things like its difficult to find even the basic after market accessories like grab handles if you have the power top.
How does the power top perform in the cold+snow? Does it persevere the heat? Some forum members have reported that the power top fabric transfers enough moisture (when not in use) to cause condensation buildup on the inside. Have you experienced this?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sidhu

Sidhu

First Name
Amandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon jl 2019,Audi A7,toyota highlander hybrid limited
Hey ... awesome Jeep CONGRATS.
Your's is fully loaded with every possible option. ... NICE !
I am about to pull the trigger on a fully featured Rubi like yours, and have a few lingering questions. I will really appreciate your insights now that you have had it for nearly 3 months.

1. Floor mats: Is that floor mats in the pic, or is it the Leather Seats with Accent stitching package? If floor mats, which one is it - looks AWESOME.

2. ParkSense - Rear Park Assist with Blind Spot and Cross-path detection package: Is the ParkSense Park Assist 'active' or 'passive'? 'Active' implies self-park as shown in this vid ...
With a backup cam available, I question the value of the Park Assist feature if it is not Active. I am confident it is not, but double checking ... since FCA has the tech and could have been included to make it really useful.
Do you find these features really useful or more of an annoyance?

3. Adaptive Cruise Control / Forward Collision Warning: I hear many complain about false positives detected and also question FCA's technology here ... see this vid posted by someone in one of the threads and you will see where I am coming from .....

4. Sky One-Touch Power Top:
How is the wind noise at speeds above 60 mph / 100 kph? Does the power top flutter / make too much wind noise .. whistling, etc ?
Any regrets getting the One-touch Skytop? Most notably, I have read things like its difficult to find even the basic after market accessories like grab handles if you have the power top.
How does the power top perform in the cold+snow? Does it persevere the heat? Some forum members have reported that the power top fabric transfers enough moisture (when not in use) to cause condensation buildup on the inside. Have you experienced this?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for compliment and
yea,that is custom floor mats with matching accent stitching seats
2.about park sense it doesn't have self park,it just have rear sensors and path detection.
3.i like ACC and yea some time it detects wrong,when i changing lane.
4.i like sky touch power top,and little bit noise when we drive at freeway speed,it didn't flutter that fabric is so tight,doesn't have noise like other soft tops,and in winter is perform perfect for me even its freezing,some times snow on top of it, in feb we have -25 degree degrees celcius,every time i start my jeep 10 minutes before through u connect,after that when i step into my jeep is totally warm,i have cold weather group so seat and steering is also heated so i didn't feel anything nor moisture.

Last edited: