• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2019 Rubicon wheels/tires takeoffs (50 miles) - SF Bay Area

chetan

First Name
Chetan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Just bought a new rubicon JL and replaced the tires/wheels. Looking to give them away. Goes well if you are looking to upgrade the wheels on sahara or if you are looking for new wheels in general.
  • The tiers have less than 50 miles on them (straight from dealership to workshop).
  • Includes all 5 tires & wheels
  • No TPMS sensor
  • All lug nuts and end caps included.
  • Asking $1000
  • Local pickup only. Cannot ship.
  • 33", BF KO2, All Terrain tires.
I also have rubi rails that I'll throw in for a good price. PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

IMG_8975.jpeg
IMG_8979.jpeg
IMG_8980.jpeg
IMG_9016.jpeg
IMG_9018.jpg
IMG_9022.jpg
IMG_9026.jpg
IMG_9028.jpg
IMG_9029.jpg
IMG_8982.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

chetan

First Name
Chetan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
@Kenny Just saw your message. I've not noticed any white lettering on the tires. Will go home and confirm later in the evening.
Are you specifically looking for white lettered tires? Noticed it on your profile pic. They look good!

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

@Kenny Just saw your message. I've not noticed any white lettering on the tires. Will go home and confirm later in the evening.
Are you specifically looking for white lettered tires? Noticed it on your profile pic. They look good!
I would definitely be a buyer if there is white - never hurts to have spares. My sister is in Piedmont and I owe her a visit. Your price is probably the best on the Forum

Sponsored

OP
OP

chetan

First Name
Chetan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
I would definitely be a buyer if there is white - never hurts to have spares. My sister is in Piedmont and I owe her a visit. Your price is probably the best on the Forum
@Kenny just checked and the tires does not have white lettering.
Yes I’ve priced really low since I don’t have much storage in my garage to keep them as spare. Let me know if any of your friends are interested. These are basically brand new.

OP
OP

chetan

First Name
Chetan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
ok. It'll be yours if nobody comes to claim it by 4/26 :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

chetan

First Name
Chetan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
For others looking for new wheels, these are still available.

OP
OP

chetan

First Name
Chetan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
If someone can pick them up in the next few weeks, I'm looking to also give away my rubi rails for free.