• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2019 Rubicon Unlimited 6 Speed Manual - Loaded

JLU4TJ

2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 Door
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Bright White Exterior
Black Leather Interior
$47,895
Currently located in Palm Springs, CA

Looking for a loaded Wrangler Rubicon with a manual transmission? Can’t find one on dealerships lots? This Wrangler is perfect for you! I custom ordered this vehicle from Jeep. This 2019 Wrangler Rubicon (JL) has everything you could want on a new Jeep with some added extras included in this great price!! Vehicle has remainder of all Factory Warranties including 3 years/36,000 Mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty and 5 year/60,000 Mile Power Train Warranty along with Jeep Wave program including 2 Free Oil Changes and Tire Rotations each year for the first 2 years.

Factory Added Options include:
Leather Interior including Seats, Park Brake Handle, Shift Knob and Premium Door Trim
Cold Weather Group includes Heated Seats and Heated Steering Wheel
LED Lighting Group includes LED Head lamps, LED Tail lamps, LED Daytime Running Lights
8.4 inch Radio and Premium Audio Group including Satellite Radio, GPS Navigation, Alpine 9 Speaker Premium Audio System, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, HD Radio, 1 Year Sirius XM Radio Service, 1 Year Sirius XM Guardian Service, 5 Year Sirius XM Traffic and Travel Link Service
Jeep Active Safety Group includes Park Sensor Rear Park-Assist systems with Camera and Sensors and Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
Hard Top Headliner insulated for noise and heat/cooling
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Body Color 3 Piece Hardtop with Freedom Panel Storage Bag
Body Color Painted Front Fenders

Aftermarket Options and Upgrades included are:
K&N Air Filter
WeatherTech All Season Front Floor Mats
WeatherTech All Season Rear Cargo Tray Cover
Door Trim Kick Panel Inserts
Stubby Radio Antenna
Set of Roll Cage Grab Handles
Upgraded Mopar Stereo Speakers in front dash
Mopar Steel Rubicon Front Bumper and Skid Plate
Baja Design Squadron Pro Spot Lights with Driving Combo lenses and Amber Covers
New Set of Snow Chains
Medium Tint Ceramic Window Tinting all on all doors and rear hatch

Vehicle is in perfect condition! No dents, dings or damage. There’s nothing wrong and hasn’t needed a single repair. Vehicle drives perfectly! Has been exceptionally maintained and cared for during this short time I’ve owned it. It contains everything a new vehicle would have including 2 keys, Manuals and all standard factory equipment on 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I also have the original factory LED Fog Lights that I replaced…you get those too.

Why am I selling? Due to job change and work travel, I am no longer using it. Vehicle is currently leased with Chrysler Capital. No, taking over my lease is NOT an option. You must take delivery in person with certified payment. I will not ship the vehicle or sell remotely.

8asARRlZT7Gw%txaafzzwg_thumb_8e46.jpg

FrzBCOF+R2un3+EsOJ4Z5w_thumb_8e48.jpg

YJaagDuvSGGM9EVoVD1kyA_thumb_8e45.jpg

IAiIcWxzTyGej8gSkHtbCw_thumb_8e5d.jpg

N3J7AdZOTUO8tinYbvT+cA_thumb_8e56.jpg

Sp0gmCJ%QRGNn7uwVJkrgA_thumb_8e58.jpg

3Ucg5SnAQPuxyMjMPITxeQ_thumb_8e50.jpg

AOHasJc%SHSeyuBUyPJjxQ_thumb_8e4d.jpg

ATyQoz3XS%aZUKtwgw2ypw_thumb_8e55.jpg

eCLm3Wl4TxKC+BcSF4EBVQ_thumb_8e54.jpg

II6CIjDETi68FM5U%8aU4g_thumb_8e67.jpg

JWQBrYF8Qte9jcAvy2DMVA_thumb_8e59.jpg