2019 Rubicon pricing improve in June??

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Sales person said he can only guarantee my sales price until end of the month because June could have different rebates.

Wondering if I should order now or wait.

$60,045 MSRP, $51,500 sales price.

Thanks gentlemen and ladies,
Sponsored

DadWagon

First Name
Matthew Couling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
That seems like a great deal, do you happen to know what % off invoice that is?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
That is an unheard of deal unless they are screwing you on fees, financing, or trade in value.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
That's over 14% off, which is roughly 7% off invoice. That's pretty much as good of a deal as they get. How many test miles on the jeep, what are your dealer fees, are you trading and how much there can all make a difference though. Good luck! :)

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
generally this is a true statement, however I wasn't aware that there were any rebates on 2019s right now?

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
On,y rebate on a 2019 is Military. $500

Unless you have the magical golden rare ticket of $1000 assigned to your name....very rare. I did however get one emailed to me this week. But to laughable since it’s only good on a 2018

DadWagon

First Name
Matthew Couling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
They came back and tried to add delivery after, $1400, I walked.
I’m working with Criswell in Maryland, they have been super easy and transparent. I’ve got 8% under invoice plus the $500 military cash with no hassle from them with the tread lightly. There is evidently a $299 Maryland processing fee of some kind but that it’s for fees.

OP
OP

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I’m working with Criswell in Maryland, they have been super easy and transparent. I’ve got 8% under invoice plus the $500 military cash with no hassle from them with the tread lightly. There is evidently a $299 Maryland processing fee of some kind but that it’s for fees.
What about doc fee?

Who’s your sales guy? I’ll give him a call tomorrow

TxJeep69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout, a few others
Hey guys,

New to the forum, but not new to Jeeps. I’m thinking of buying a JL, so have been lurking here, but finally registered. First post. At any rate, I’m a 20+ year market research consultant in the petrochemicals and polymers markets, much of which go into automotive. As a result, I have a lot of data on automotive markets.

The level of inventory of Jeep Wranglers has been climbing since the JL came out. They’ve been over-producing. I’ll upload a chart when I get back in town, but I think days of supply is about 93 in April, which is about 50% above normal, and 2020s are coming out in July/August. Point is that it’s a buyers market and you should be able to negotiate a great deal between now and year end.

I’m probably going to try to get a really good deal on a 2019 later in the year.

Best of luck to the OP!

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Hey guys,

New to the forum, but not new to Jeeps. I’m thinking of buying a JL, so have been lurking here, but finally registered. First post. At any rate, I’m a 20+ year market research consultant in the petrochemicals and polymers markets, much of which go into automotive. As a result, I have a lot of data on automotive markets.

The level of inventory of Jeep Wranglers has been climbing since the JL came out. They’ve been over-producing. I’ll upload a chart when I get back in town, but I think days of supply is about 93 in April, which is about 50% above normal, and 2020s are coming out in July/August. Point is that it’s a buyers market and you should be able to negotiate a great deal between now and year end.

I’m probably going to try to get a really good deal on a 2019 later in the year.

Best of luck to the OP!
Yup cars.com as of yesterday has 16,000 2019’s listed and about 4,000 2018’s
So I bet that doesn’t include sold ones or even ones not even listed.....it’s looking a lot like what happened to Corvette when 2017, (2018 short build) and 2019s were all on dealers lots at the same time. Tanked used values....buy like 20k. Ugh.

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
When I was looking for an in stock JLUR the re was slim pickings back in march and very few being delivered. The were lots of 2 door Rubicons and lots of Sports and Saharas. Strange that many didn't have the proximity locks (one of my "must haves") Even now there hasn't been much change.

Traut

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
What about doc fee?

Who’s your sales guy? I’ll give him a call tomorrow
I was working with the Internet Guy there (Rex Wu). I got VERY close to pulling the trigger until the dealer in Woodbridge gave me the same deal and an additional $1K on my trade-in...
Sponsored