2019 Punk'n JLUR

damyers8

First Name
Duane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
After a while contemplating and reading through this forum, I decided to order a 2019 JLUR. I was sent the VIN yesterday and my jeep is in transit to the dealership. I dealt with Jim Shorkey in Youngstown, OH. I really did not plan on ordering the day I went to test drive, but they were able to get me the deal I wanted. At first they did not want to come down much in the sticker price. I did, however, already get some pricing emailed to me from numerous dealers. Jim Shorkey is close to home so I wanted to order from them. I ended up settling on a deal that came out to 5% under invoice. It should be delivered in about a week. Can't wait to finally get in this new jeep!

Edit: My jeep arrived yesterday afternoon! Six weeks from order to delivery.

Last edited:

jmkling

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Website
www.rvgreenboard.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR with Sky Top
Occupation
Retired Navy Commander
After a while contemplating and reading through this forum, I decided to order a 2019 JLUR. I was sent the VIN yesterday and my jeep is in transit to the dealership. I dealt with Jim Shorkey in Youngstown, OH. I really did not plan on ordering the day I went to test drive, but they were able to get me the deal I wanted. At first they did not want to come down much in the sticker price. I did, however, already get some pricing emailed to me from numerous dealers. Jim Shorkey is close to home so I wanted to order from them. I ended up settling on a deal that came out to 5% under invoice. It should be delivered in about a week. Can't wait to finally get in this new jeep!

Edit: My jeep arrived yesterday afternoon! Six weeks from order to delivery.
Congratulations

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement