Sponsored

2019 order guide; what is stitched and perforated leather black?

3illy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Granite Crystal Metalic, 2013 Harley Davidson FXDF
Hi there, trying to get my ducks in a row to place an order on a 2019 JLU Sport S. While looking over the 2019 order guide I noticed two Mopar options: Mopar stitched leather black and Mopar perforated leather black. Are these leather seat options? Can anyone elaborate on these two options? I intend on ordering a Sport S with cold weather option. I thought you could only get cloth seats?

Now - if I could just make a decision on color. Right now I'm torn betwixt Mojito, Sting Grey and Granite Crystal.

Thank you for taking the time,
3illy
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
All I can add is that those are the two choices you have with the mopar branded katskinz leather..... not the standard leather package. With the standard leather, color is your only choice, but not available on sports.
The katskinz can either be factory, or dealer installed.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Hi there, trying to get my ducks in a row to place an order on a 2019 JLU Sport S. While looking over the 2019 order guide I noticed two Mopar options: Mopar stitched leather black and Mopar perforated leather black. Are these leather seat options? Can anyone elaborate on these two options? I intend on ordering a Sport S with cold weather option. I thought you could only get cloth seats?

Now - if I could just make a decision on color. Right now I'm torn betwixt Mojito, Sting Grey and Granite Crystal.

Thank you for taking the time,
3illy
BillG is correct, these are the 2 Katzkin leather options, but installed at the factory (so warranted/can easily be rolled into financing). I would visit a dealer, however, as details are scarce as to exactly what these options mean. Plus, at $1750 ($1558 invoice), the price seems awfully steep, considering you can get a very wide variety of Katzkin options at a local shop, or your dealer, almost certainly for a lot less money. Get the heated cloth seats, and look for a quote from a local installer (which you can find on the Katzkin website, along with all of your color/material options) while you're waiting for your build to arrive. The installer will remove the factory cloth (which you can ask to keep as a back up/for resale), and put the higher quality Katzkin over the heating system.
https://katzkin.com/product-options/

Gemstoner

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GC Altitude Billet Silver, lowered
BillG is correct, these are the 2 Katzkin leather options, but installed at the factory (so warranted/can easily be rolled into financing). I would visit a dealer, however, as details are scarce as to exactly what these options mean. Plus, at $1750 ($1558 invoice), the price seems awfully steep, considering you can get a very wide variety of Katzkin options at a local shop, or your dealer, almost certainly for a lot less money. Get the heated cloth seats, and look for a quote from a local installer (which you can find on the Katzkin website, along with all of your color/material options) while you're waiting for your build to arrive. The installer will remove the factory cloth (which you can ask to keep as a back up/for resale), and put the higher quality Katzkin over the heating system.
https://katzkin.com/product-options/
Anybody got pictures of the factory installed MOPAR perforated or hex leather
I am leasing for factory MOPAR is more economical
Thanks

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
73DB814B-EA05-4F7E-8F0B-938C76ECB933.jpeg

Sponsored

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
F05C24BE-A04F-4B9F-B503-7DE055FDFFC9.jpeg

Not sure. I went with custom Katzskin in mine.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I have the CBS Katzkin stitched leather on my Rubicon. It’s a Katzkin leather installed at the factory, not an aftermarket Katzkin cover that the dealer installs. Love the hex leather look and it definitely makes the interior look more high tech. That being said, even on the Rubicon it will still have the Jeep grill and white stitching, not red. So if you don’t want that then you may want to stick with regular leather or go aftermarket Katzkin.
Sponsored