Sponsored

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR
Got to get rid of the fold down windshield for this likely. Can't mount it down low because of bumpers. Can't put it on the rearview because it folds down.
Why wouldn't you be able to mount it to the bumper?
The mirror doesn't go down with the windshield, so that shouldn't be a problem either.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Side wish: an even barer bones model (possibly a Willy's Wheeler) that gets rid of the complications those depending on their vehicle in rugged terrain don't want, i.e. no BSG or ESS, push start and fob, even TPMS. Simple simple simple. It was beautiful to me just how simple you could get a 2017 Willy's--including with half doors.

That being said they did not have to continue with a model as bare as the Sport, and I'm glad they did. Even with pockets deep enough for silly stuff like a loaded JLUR, I want Sport, and I'm getting Sport (unless a Willy's is announced!).

k9jackie

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Side wish: an even barer bones model (possibly a Willy's Wheeler) that gets rid of the complications those depending on their vehicle in rugged terrain don't want, i.e. no BSG or ESS, push start and fob, even TPMS. Simple simple simple. It was beautiful to me just how simple you could get a 2017 Willy's--including with half doors.

That being said they did not have to continue with a model as bare as the Sport, and I'm glad they did. Even with pockets deep enough for silly stuff like a loaded JLUR, I want Sport, and I'm getting Sport (unless a Willy's is announced!).
I agree. I think they should offer the whole spectrum.

Mrjimmystewart

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 jeep 392, Mercedes E 53 convt, Prevost H3-41
Occupation
Retired
Could still put adaptive cruise on the rear view mirror. It’s ok the windshield folds down. You would only fold it down going slow on a back road with no traffic. Adaptive is for our more congested roads.

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Got to get rid of the fold down windshield for this likely. Can't mount it down low because of bumpers. Can't put it on the rearview because it folds down.
I have a CRV and I believe the sensor is located near the emblem on the grill. I would think can be done on a Jeep.

The_Phew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GTI 6MT
They will offer ACC on the Wrangler, the only question is when. It's standard on a base Corolla (and available on most competing pickups/SUVs), so it's a forgone conclusion. They clearly have been testing it (look at the rearview mirror area on this mule):
billet-silver-jl-wrangler-sahara-1-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

Most cars have it in the grille area, though.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
ACC is a nice option. We have it in the Raptor and on my Challenger. Makes those long highway drives so much easier! It would be nice to have in a Jeep, but it would need to be in a place I wouldn’t lose it once I started installing after market bumpers

carguy1959

First Name
Robert Spinello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Chevrolet HHR
Occupation
auto sales
I would imagine most Wranglers sold are heavily optioned Sport S models. Most sales are just people buying what's on the lot, and that's the bulk of dealer orders. I went on a test drive and the salesman was fairly disgusted that I wanted a manual 2 door Sport. Possibly because it would be the least profitable sale possible.[/QUOT
He wants to sell what he has as opposed to waiting two months to get paid. he wont make much on one sale either way.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I went ahead and ordered a 2018. heck by the tine i get it it ill probably freaking sept. and the 19s will be out in Jan 1. My common sense tels me i should have waited a few more month but my wanting it so bad tells me order it so i did last month. its been in the F paint dept for a week now. i just don't understand how the same dealership can get one to a customer in 5 weeks and another at the same dealership in 12 weeks. what the hell are they doing at the plant ?

Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I went ahead and ordered a 2018. heck by the tine i get it it ill probably freaking sept. and the 19s will be out in Jan 1. My common sense tels me i should have waited a few more month but my wanting it so bad tells me order it so i did last month. its been in the F paint dept for a week now. i just don't understand how the same dealership can get one to a customer in 5 weeks and another at the same dealership in 12 weeks. what the hell are they doing at the plant ?
Do you think it's easy to remove all traces of Off-Road Pages?

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
How about the real frame edition where you actually receive decent welds and full paint.

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
I would like to see LED package and Premium Soft Top available on all packages. Just because I don't want power windows doesn't mean I don't want a better top and better lighting. Both available on JK. I also think a Rubicon shouldn't automatically give you power windows. It's an off road package. It should be optional. When are half doors coming out? I have them on my 2016 JKWW and love them.
Sponsored