2019 Model Year Jeep JL production has begun today

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
A 2 door soft top from best top usually arrives in a 3.5 to 4 foot x 20 inch x 20 inch box. At least on a TJ. Thst shoild give you an idea of the minimum size box it coild be in. Will definitely fit in a 2 door.
Sponsored

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
2019 Model Year has begun. Looks like it started sometime last night. Thanks everyone for your patience. I'll keep everyone updated when I start seeing the 3.6 BSG , 3.0 Diesel or anything else that might be new.
I would please contact me about the engines at [email protected] I would appreciate it . Thank you

OP
OP
JlEngineline

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Update: Rumor 3.6BSG won't be coming out until next summer. Should be available for the 2020 MY.

Also heard the 2.0BSG are not selling as expected.

After this Friday, we're only working 1 day (27th) the rest of the year. Usually we work every day during the 2 week winter shutdown except 24,25 and Jan. 1st.
Rumor is we have too much inventory.

SonicPearl

First Name
Smoke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL in Waiting
Update: Rumor 3.6BSG won't be coming out until next summer. Should be available for the 2020 MY.

Also heard the 2.0BSG are not selling as expected.

After this Friday, we're only working 1 day (27th) the rest of the year. Usually we work every day during the 2 week winter shutdown except 24,25 and Jan. 1st.
Rumor is we have too much inventory.
Thanks for the update. One Question: For those of us that ordered from the factory how does the excess inventory affect those builds?

OP
OP
JlEngineline

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Thanks for the update. One Question: For those of us that ordered from the factory how does the excess inventory affect those builds?
I couldn't tell you. I don't know anything about which JLs they build first or what their reasoning is.
Sponsored