• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee 2019 JLUR TAKEOFF SUSPENSION - LESS THAN 500 MILES WITH DROP BRACKETS - $250

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
JLUR Takeoff suspension with factory tow package. Been in storage since I put my lift on less than 500 miles on Jeep when removed. Local pickup in Manchester, TN only. Springs, shocks, all control arms and Teraflex front lower control arm drop brackets. Selling for less than lower control arm drop brackets cost when I bought them when I first did my lift before I changed to Alpine arms all around. Not actual pic because it is all in storage but gives you an idea.

Thanks

jlur suspension.jpg
Sponsored

PsychoTrucker81

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Sorry, just saw you said local pickup only on your post...if you decide to ship, I’m interested.

OP
OP
CJ'sMojitoJLUR
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Still for sale? Also do you have the part numbers off of the springs?
Sorry I just now saw this reply, it never told me. I will check tonight and get the numbers off of them

Sponsored

OP
OP
CJ'sMojitoJLUR
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon

MasterOfPuppetS

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Thank you for the pics. I ended up purchasing locally. Good luck with the sale.
Sponsored