• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia 2019 JLUR Rock Rails - $50

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
These were removed at ~5000 miles. They have have never been off road. All fasteners included.

Lowered from $100 to $50 obo.

Sandy Springs, GA

Thanks for looking!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019 JLUR Rock Rails - $50 Rock Sliders
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Bump, in case Georgia Jeepers missed it!

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Hi!

I have a FedEx office not too far from me and I have a corporate discount with them. If you want I can go find out what they would charge to pack and ship (most economical method) the Rock Rails. Can you give me a Zip Code?

Thanks!
Chip

bull1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Hi!

I have a FedEx office not too far from me and I have a corporate discount with them. If you want I can go find out what they would charge to pack and ship (most economical method) the Rock Rails. Can you give me a Zip Code?

Thanks!
Chip
Thanks. 33176

Sponsored

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
I'll run over during lunch today.

More to follow!

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Hi!

I assumed it was a residential address. With FedEx packing them (I don’t have any materials) the cost with discount was approximately $135 with delivery early next week.

It’s a lot of money, but let me know.

Thanks!

bull1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Hi!

I assumed it was a residential address. With FedEx packing them (I don’t have any materials) the cost with discount was approximately $135 with delivery early next week.

It’s a lot of money, but let me know.

Thanks!
bummer, i was hoping it would be a little less. Appreciate you checking that out for me.

Thanks
Axel