• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2019 JLU Rubicon - Mopar Black Sunrider Soft Top for Sale

TahoeJeep

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
$1,000 (Firm) - This is a brand new top, unopened and in the original box from the dealer. I purchased the jeep in February and decided that I just won’t use the top that often and want to use the money for something else. These are selling for $1,500 new.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and this top is ready for pick up. I would also be willing to meet or deliver within 60 miles.

Features and Benefits:
- Black sailcloth construction
- Zipper-less in/out 40-mil windows with slide in /out feature
- Tinted windows
- Gas struts on the soft top frame
- Door surrounds
- Easy to install

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TahoeJeep

TahoeJeep

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$1,300 (OBO) - This is a brand new top, unopened and in the original box from the dealer. I purchased the jeep in February and decided that I just won’t use the top that often and want to use the money for something else. These are selling for $1,500 new.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and this top is ready for pick up. I would also be willing to meet or deliver within 60 miles.

Features and Benefits:
- Tinted windows
- Door surrounds
- Easy to install

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg
Bump

OP
OP
TahoeJeep

TahoeJeep

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$1,000 (Firm) - This is a brand new top, unopened and in the original box from the dealer. I purchased the jeep in February and decided that I just won’t use the top that often and want to use the money for something else. These are selling for $1,500 new.

Features and Benefits:
- Tinted windows
- Door surrounds
- Easy to install

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg
Reduced price!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TahoeJeep

TahoeJeep

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:
OP
OP
TahoeJeep

TahoeJeep

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Features and Benefits:
- Tinted windows
- Door surrounds
- Easy to install

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg
Bump

zshowket

First Name
Ziyad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Wrangler & 2008 Rubicon 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Sending you a PM

zshowket

First Name
Ziyad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Wrangler & 2008 Rubicon 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Been trying to contact you about this for 6 days. Assuming it is sold at this point.
Sponsored