Sponsored

2019 JLU Fob Lock/Unlock Confirm

Little Willis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
My JLU has the Led Headlight and Taillight option. I’ve noticed when I lock or unlock with the Fob the taillights flash as they are supposed to do and at night the taillights stay lit for the duration of time that I’ve programmed them for but the reverse lights that are housed inside the tail lamps do not flash when locking or unlocking nor do they stay on when it’s dark outside. Is that normal?
Sponsored

Rubigone

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
My JLU has the Led Headlight and Taillight option. I’ve noticed when I lock or unlock with the Fob the taillights flash as they are supposed to do and at night the taillights stay lit for the duration of time that I’ve programmed them for but the reverse lights that are housed inside the tail lamps do not flash when locking or unlocking nor do they stay on when it’s dark outside. Is that normal?
I’ve never seen a car which flashes its reverse lights when locking or unlocking.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

but the reverse lights that are housed inside the tail lamps do not flash when locking or unlocking nor do they stay on when it’s dark outside. Is that normal?
Normal. Only vehicles that I know of that do anything with the reverse/backup lights are GM products.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I've got a fully loaded 19 JLUR and the reverse lights only ever light up in reverse. You're good.

OP
OP

Little Willis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Normal. Only vehicles that I know of that do anything with the reverse/backup lights are GM products.
I’ve read that also..so this time it’s not a ‘Jeep thing’.. thanks for confirming what I thought I knew but wasn’t 100% sure

Sponsored

OP
OP

Little Willis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I've got a fully loaded 19 JLUR and the reverse lights only ever light up in reverse. You're good.
Yah it was one of those thoughts that transforms into a dumb ass question as I’m still on the learning curve with my 2019 JLU..THANKS

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Yah it was one of those thoughts that transforms into a dumb ass question as I’m still on the learning curve with my 2019 JLU..THANKS
No better way to learn than to ask a question. There's many a number of times that I've noticed a small feature on other vehicles that made me check if my Jeep did the same.

Cheers buddy!
Sponsored