2019 JL Wrangler Rubi New Build

jjohnson75

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S80
I am looking to buy a new unlimited rubicon with all the bells and whistles. When building online it shows a MSRP of $59K and some change. I spoke to one local dealership who gave me a price of $1000 below the invoice price of $55,854. Is that normal? Good Deal? I saw some videos on youtube that the price can vary quite a bit and one even went across state lines to order and flew out to pick it up. Anybody have any thoughts on this?
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I am looking to buy a new unlimited rubicon with all the bells and whistles. When building online it shows a MSRP of $59K and some change. I spoke to one local dealership who gave me a price of $1000 below the invoice price of $55,854. Is that normal? Good Deal? I saw some videos on youtube that the price can vary quite a bit and one even went across state lines to order and flew out to pick it up. Anybody have any thoughts on this?
You are waaaaaay too close to Tysons Corner and Koon's Jeep to accept anything less than 5-7% below invoice. The DC/Arlington area is literally the East Coast hotbed for excellent deals on dealer ordered JLs.

Do a little work and surf the forums. $1000 below invoice isn't even 2% on that build, so about 5% more than you should be paying, which, on your build, amounts to around an additional $2500 off.

OP
OP
jjohnson75

jjohnson75

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S80
You are waaaaaay too close to Tysons Corner and Koon's Jeep to accept anything less than 5-7% below invoice. The DC/Arlington area is literally the East Coast hotbed for excellent deals on dealer ordered JLs.

Do a little work and surf the forums. $1000 below invoice isn't even 2% on that build, so about 5% more than you should be paying, which, on your build, amounts to around an additional $2500 off.
I knew a guy at Lindsey in Manassas but I have reached out to Koons in Tysons to see what they can do. I was just trying to see what others had experienced. Thanks for the information.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass