UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back from local ripoff dealer, manager sat down to do order, these guys sell a ton of Jeeps , he didn’t have a clue about the 19’s. When he tried to do an order, everything was yellow (restriction) starting with the engine, he said try again next week————-maybe.
Saw in another thread that you are from NC. Check out @Travis@TriCityJeep in Eden. He will get you one of the best prices in the country and he knows his stuff. Travis is the best salesman I’ve ever dealt with.
Sponsored

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Ordered mine from Autopark (now Leith) Jeep in Cary. They came at me with a price $500 over invoice. I laughed. In the end I held firm and got them to go 6.2% under invoice. Not sure if you dealt with them or not.

Last edited:

Jbuffettfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Ordered mine from Autopark (now Leith) Jeep in Cary. The came at me with a price $500 over invoice. I laughed. In the end I held firm and got them to go 6.2% under invoice. Not sure if you dealt with them or not.
What is required to order? Deposit? Financing in place?

Sponsored

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
OK - won't know unless I ask. Negotiate price before or after you order? I'll be paying cash and already have a buyer for my current Rubicon. I also have the Tread Lightly certificate.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Ordered mine from Autopark (now Leith) Jeep in Cary. They came at me with a price $500 over invoice. I laughed. In the end I held firm and got them to go 6.2% under invoice. Not sure if you dealt with them or not.
They are a Joke, like Lake Norman Jeep

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
They are a Joke, like Lake Norman Jeep
Well they worked with me on the day I visited. Granted the deal is not done until I hand my check to them and they hand me the keys but I'm satisfied so far. It took some convincing but they finally agreed to sell me the Jeep at the price I knew I would buy it for when I walked through the dealership door.

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum

Sponsored

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Wheels should be staying the same as per the dealer issued booklet
There's definitely two options for black rims on the Rubicon now. I was at the dealer last night and they're in the system....just no idea what they look like.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
There's definitely two options for black rims on the Rubicon now. I was at the dealer last night and they're in the system....just no idea what they look like.
The stock Rubicon wheel looks good but that style look even better on the Moab painted all black. Maybe one of the black wheel options will be the Moab style wheels, hoping anyway!

dhowsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Went to order a 24G yesterday and my dealer could not even find this as a selectable option in the order system. 24M 23G & 28G were all there. Anyone else seeing this?

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic