Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure this has been asked elsewhere, but I'm lazy and this thread is relevant. When will Jeep.com update their site to reflect the few 2019 changes. I want to order, but I got to know what Bikini looks like first. Also, @Travis@TriCityJeep, can I get a Rubi with cloth tan seats? Doesn't seem like it, for some odd reason, but I gotta ask. Mojito is available to order, but it's not on the official 2019 color swatches. Very confusing, I must say. Thx
At this time, Tan is only available in Leather.
Sponsored

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting! I thought Mojito was not available on any 2019 orders, as it was replaced with "bikini". Is this not correct? Did FCA come out with a new color chart for 2019 indicating that Mojito will continue for 2019 orders? :movember:
My assumption is they are keeping Mojito! around until Bikini becomes available.

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
I was told today that there are restrictions on ordering the ‘19s right now. (ie LED lighting group). No guarantee I would get all the equipment on a factory order?

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I was told today that there are restrictions on ordering the ‘19s right now. (ie LED lighting group). No guarantee I would get all the equipment on a factory order?
I just ordered A Rubi on Wednesday with Led and all the other options except leather. And I have my Von so it should be ordered.

First Name
Lu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Is that 42 out the door or before TT&L? I always say buy what you're comfortable paying, but that is around 6.5% off MSRP when most people are getting between 10-12% off list. I got just over 11% off my Sahara.
That’s before TT&L, Florida is mid tier for TTL so that’s another ~$3500... I think I can find a better deal, just gotta be looking.

Sponsored

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
I just ordered A Rubi on Wednesday with Led and all the other options except leather. And I have my Von so it should be ordered.
Same. My sales manager said his allocation just opened up and placed the order quickly before they started restricting.

Last edited:

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a VIN yet? I just on with Jeep.com chat and they didn't have my information yet. I know it's early.

Quigley

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2 door, 2018 Harley Limited 115th Anniversary Edition, 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel
Order banks are open now. Mojito! & HellaYella are available. Email me to place your order today! Standard 5% below invoice, 6% below invoice with an FCA Affiliate code!

[email protected]
What FCA affiliate codes do you honor? Wild Turkey Federation?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
If someone were to order this week, what would be an ETA for delivery?
they will not be making them till November like the end of November you will not get one till almost January. I've had mine for 90 days now. I thought about waiting but when I saw it might be January flag she took possession of it I wasn't going to wait 6 months. I got mine July 12

Sponsored

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
they will not be making them till November like the end of November you will not get one till almost January. I've had mine for 90 days now. I thought about waiting but when I saw it might be January flag she took possession of it I wasn't going to wait 6 months. I got mine July 12
Schedule says builds begin end of October.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Travis. I am interested in a 2 dr Rubicon. Let me know when you have a realistic build date for the 2019's
They start 10/29. The longer you wait, the further down the queue you will be. Get your order in and secure your place in line.

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Travis. I am interested in a 2 dr Rubicon. Let me know when you have a realistic build date for the 2019's
I can place orders now. Build starts Oct 29th. Email me with the specs you are looking for & I'll email you a quote.
[email protected]
Sponsored