Sponsored

2019 JL Tonneau Cover Available For 4 door?

Rbkilroy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
upload_2018-9-10_23-38-34-jpeg.jpg

Make your own...
Any issues with the soft top not going down all the way. I made a similar template out of wood and I can't get my top down all the way to lock.

Also what is your wrap, I was going to use automotive carpet but that looks way better.

Great job!.
Sponsored

Rick12785

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Any issues with the soft top not going down all the way. I made a similar template out of wood and I can't get my top down all the way to lock.

Also what is your wrap, I was going to use automotive carpet but that looks way better.

Great job!.
Soft top does not go down all the way but I strap it down anyway so it doesn't move. The cover is marine grade vinyl. The cover is holding up nicely. Only issue I'm having is the bolts rusting but that's an easy fix.

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
I need a close up photo I suppose, but it's pretty dirty.

c_oc=AQkvjBwDKe3RgjRadoOYdewyDPBw66DxdyuVC-YYZiAAKg68NVcCygezZ8ZwUJBnMlE&_nc_ht=scontent.fboi1-1.jpg

Little ones don't care that it's dirty.

c_oc=AQnoNejNutPKDBYr-iO_5dp5na-Y7I9PKNq7h5H-Q8KwbzARsjCYN3vVMVxX19xEHyk&_nc_ht=scontent.fboi1-1.jpg

What I need to work on presently is sealing it up fully to keep the freaking dust out. It's not bad, but there are still places where it can get in currently.