2019 JL sport engine jerking between 45-50 mph

Willys.JLU.2021

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler willys sport jlu
was just getting ready to say that a month after buying my new 2021 Willys, i had the jerking at 45 to 50 and read on here or somewhere to check all fuses for not being completely seated. Well sure enough about half were not fully seated and 2 or 3 were really loose. After seating all fuses, the problem went away. Not sure why the dealerships dont make that a part of the "prep to sell" program since this has been a known issue for a while....
Sponsored

Motor Feed

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Best I can tell, it was fuses and or relays that were not seated well . I pushed everything down and noticed several were not firmly seated. I think this just happened over 40k plus miles and lots of off roading. After I did this, the problem was gone and hasnt come back 10k miles later still good. I now push everything down in the fuse box (relays, fuses, etc) every time I change the oil.
I pulled all the relays out and re-seated them fully. The issue is now gone. Thanks!

What a weird random problem. FYI: it did not go away when I just pushed them down, so I pulled them out fully and put back in. That worked.

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
I pulled all the relays out and re-seated them fully. The issue is now gone. Thanks!

What a weird random problem. FYI: it did not go away when I just pushed them down, so I pulled them out fully and put back in. That worked.
Great to hear it's better!
Sponsored