Sponsored

2019 JL Rubicon EU Version: Right Side OEM Tow Hook Red available or replace for Maximus3 Rear Loops

TangoRomeo7688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon 2.2 Diesel
Hey guys n girls,

maybe a dump question:

There was a JK Rubicon Edition, I think it was the 10th anniversary?, which had two factory rear tow hooks in red.

I bought a right tow hook of those on ebay here in Germany, just to find out a JK version won't fit my JL.

Is in the US any JL series known with two factory tow hooks in red? If so, can anyone send me the VIN that I can order the spare part in our garage?

Or does anybody run the Maximus Rear Loops?

Kind regards

Tobias

Jeep Wrangler JL 2019 JL Rubicon EU Version: Right Side OEM Tow Hook Red available or replace for Maximus3 Rear Loops 10a-rubicon-rear-red-dual-tow-hook-kit-84
Sponsored

Last edited:

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
Hey guys n girls,

maybe a dump question:

There was a JK Rubicon Edition, I think it was the 10th anniversary?, which had two factory rear tow hooks in red.

I bought a right tow hook of those on ebay here in Germany, just to find out a JK version won't fit my JL.

Is in the US any JL series known with two factory tow hooks in red? If so, can anyone send me the VIN that I can order the spare part in our garage?

Or does anybody run the Maximus Rear Loops?

Kind regards

Tobias

Jeep Wrangler JL 2019 JL Rubicon EU Version: Right Side OEM Tow Hook Red available or replace for Maximus3 Rear Loops 10a-rubicon-rear-red-dual-tow-hook-kit-84
To the best of my knowledge, no JL has come with two loops yet, in any color.

I have the Maximus-3 rear tow loops. Only downside is that the OEM exhaust pipe is about 10mm away from the tow loop. It hasn't touched yet, but might if the conditions are just right. Here's a thread about the Maximus-3 products: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/maximus-3-jl-tow-loops-front-rear.31718/

Do you have the bumper with the center license plate, like this? If so, I wonder if something could be done with the JT Rubicon's loops:
Jeep-Gladiator_764B7884-640x360.jpg

OP
OP
TangoRomeo7688

TangoRomeo7688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for your input.

Yes, my car has the center license plate.

I will check this one out when next Gladiator arrives at our dealership.

Greets, Tobias

OP
OP
TangoRomeo7688

TangoRomeo7688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh my gosh, next Gladiator will arrive in August.....

Anybody out there who could take a picture of the tow hook's scewing points in the frame and note the measurements of the bolts ?

Wrangler JL has got 50mm from bolt to bolt ( center to center ).

Sponsored