AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I tried a thumb drive... it wouldn't recognize it.... what's your trick?
Just have lots of Mp3 files backed up on a thumb drive. I don't think Aa4? From I phone will work. That might be a problem....

gm920

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Billet Silver
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Retired)
The 8.4" Radio w/Premium Audio Group has HD Radio. FWIW I scanned for FM stations sitting in my garage, was amazed at the quantity of stations and quality of signal. This is with the factory antenna. Also I am 45 mile line of sight from the big city.

ryansjeep48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
I have issues with FM radio every once in awhile. It sounds like itā€™s a reception issue, and itā€™s completely random and only occurs when I start the Jeep. The fix is to turn the radio to AM and then go back to FM and it completely fixes it for me. Reception it back to normal and volume level increases. I probably should take it to a dealer to get it checked out, but Iā€™m afraid they will just mess something else up. So I can live with hitting one other button to fix it.

Sponsored

Bumblb

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S
Every spring when I remove the cover and back my road car out of the garage I am surprised the satellite radio still works. The free trial has been up for 3 years now. Some say it is because it is garaged and driven so infrequently.
Truth is I wouldnā€™t miss the satellite radio if it stopped tomorrow. Too many commercials, too many repeats and too shallow of a selection. Many better choices out there.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have issues with FM radio every once in awhile. It sounds like itā€™s a reception issue, and itā€™s completely random and only occurs when I start the Jeep. The fix is to turn the radio to AM and then go back to FM and it completely fixes it for me. Reception it back to normal and volume level increases. I probably should take it to a dealer to get it checked out, but Iā€™m afraid they will just mess something else up. So I can live with hitting one other button to fix it.
Every spring when I remove the cover and back my road car out of the garage I am surprised the satellite radio still works. The free trial has been up for 3 years now. Some say it is because it is garaged and driven so infrequently.
Truth is I wouldnā€™t miss the satellite radio if it stopped tomorrow. Too many commercials, too many repeats and too shallow of a selection. Many better choices out there.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)

scout38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1952 M38 2016 JKU 2021Jlu
I still have my jku and the 1 FM station is on the weak side -but jku comes in steady. on my JLU The same fm station is weak and falls out and by power lines, it changes tonal quality.
same antenna----jk is steal---- jl is aluminum. Ground plane issues?
Sponsored