Sponsored

2019 JL Build and Price on Jeep.com

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
Checked this morning and it does show 2019 JL's on the Build & Price on Jeep.com. When I click to build one though, it just redirects me back to the same screen. It must have a glitch and they need to fix it. Is it doing the same for everyone else?
Sponsored

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Yep, looks like a website bug.

MrMoab

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
When I look it still shows 2018 JL & JK options.

OP
OP
rcr1340

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retail manager
I figured there would be alot of changes for 2019 but from what I read on the forum, not much. I was hoping the Build & Price would show me more. Like LED, Alpine sound and Premium Soft top available on all models. We haven't had half doors available yet either.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
As of 8:50am its still 2018

Sponsored

OP
OP
rcr1340

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retail manager
I just looked again. It only says 2018 now but earlier this morning it had '18 and '19 it just would not go anywhere when clicking on '19. They must have pulled it down to repair

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I just looked again. It only says 2018 now but earlier this morning it had '18 and '19 it just would not go anywhere when clicking on '19. They must have pulled it down to repair
Takes some time for the web designer to get things working properly.

As I looked right now it still says only 2018.

Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
I figured there would be alot of changes for 2019 but from what I read on the forum, not much. I was hoping the Build & Price would show me more. Like LED, Alpine sound and Premium Soft top available on all models. We haven't had half doors available yet either.
New for 2019:
  • Wrangler’s Advanced Safety Group package now includes adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning
  • Bikini exterior paint color joins the Wrangler lineup
I was hoping LED option would be available on the Sport but nope. Doesn’t look like anything changed except for the new Advanced Safety Group which is only available on Sport S and higher.

http://chryslermedia.iconicweb.com/mediasite/specs/2019_JP_Wrangler_FAqt4lju5hi5ka1q4hdf6u8q9g4v.pdf

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Don't need the website to be up to order, ya know... :giggle:
Guessing it's unlikely he's waiting for the US Jeep website to be updated to be able to configure and order a Jeep for
New for 2019:
  • Wrangler’s Advanced Safety Group package now includes adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning
  • Bikini exterior paint color joins the Wrangler lineup
I was hoping LED option would be available on the Sport but nope. Doesn’t look like anything changed except for the new Advanced Safety Group which is only available on Sport S and higher.

http://chryslermedia.iconicweb.com/mediasite/specs/2019_JP_Wrangler_FAqt4lju5hi5ka1q4hdf6u8q9g4v.pdf
I'd quibble that it's more accurate to say that Jeep has *added* the Advanced Safety Group (code ALP) which has ACC and FWC. Some people might otherwise miscontrue this as meaning that the existing Safety Group package (code AJ1 - X-path detection, blindspot, parksense) has been expanded to now include ACC/FWC. Advanced Safety Group is yet another option on top of last year's Safety Group package (which is required for ASG) - and another $795 MSRP on top of the 895/995 for the 'base" safety package.

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
If there is other way tell me please.

Because here in Dubai I have to contact the agency to order it for me from jeep.com

They say they can only order jeeps through that website.
Interesting, didn't know the agencies couldn't use the appropriate order forms like the dealers can. This sounds like a terrible arrangement, given the frequent inaccuracies in the website...

Salem

First Name
Salem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Guessing it's unlikely he's waiting for the US Jeep website to be updated to be able to configure and order a Jeep for

I'd quibble that it's more accurate to say that Jeep has *added* the Advanced Safety Group (code ALP) which has ACC and FWC. Some people might otherwise miscontrue this as meaning that the existing Safety Group package (code AJ1 - X-path detection, blindspot, parksense) has been expanded to now include ACC/FWC. Advanced Safety Group is yet another option on top of last year's Safety Group package (which is required for ASG) - and another $795 MSRP on top of the 895/995 for the 'base" safety package.
Exactly!

Salem

First Name
Salem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Interesting, didn't know the agencies couldn't use the appropriate order forms like the dealers can. This sounds like a terrible arrangement, given the frequent inaccuracies in the website...
Unfortunately for me that's the only way.
The agency salesman is trying his best to sell me the current options, but I'm sticked with the ACC because I will need it.
Sponsored