Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara fixable or Total loss???

OP
OP

Colombian Guy09

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I’ve spent too much time reading this soap opera of a thread to not know how it ends.

Anyone else expecting a plot twist where the insurance company fixes it!?
Nothing from insurance yet they haven’t even gone once to see the car where it’s at they told us it’s in line to be inspected but no one has ever inspected any cars they told us.
Sponsored

Beetroot

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Medical Devices
Just read this whole thread and still not sure if this is serious or a troll. Or is this a big inside joke I'm missing?

Leaning towards this all being fake after the OP's post that it will be totalled because the accident damaged "the emergency brakes" and the wiring to the side marker lights.

OP
OP

Colombian Guy09

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just read this whole thread and still not sure if this is serious or a troll. Or is this a big inside joke I'm missing?

Leaning towards this all being fake after the OP's post that it will be totalled because the accident damaged "the emergency brakes" and the wiring to the side marker lights.
@Beetroot The whole front is destroyed not only the emergency brake and side lights, transmission is also, airbags deployed this is not a joke I’m still waiting for insurance but for the update I heard just a little bit ago is that no one has gone to see the car at all after they told us last week it was in line to be inspected so I don’t know to be honest it looks like a TL but it’s just my opinion just like everyone else’s on this thread

OP
OP

Colombian Guy09

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cut bait, you’ll be better off with a new on
@SoK66 Insurance is being a pain in the ass and they told us last week that it was in line to be inspected but I found out like 30 min ago that no one has gone to see it and that nobody has inspected any of the cars they are “supposedly” busy with. I think it’s a TL just because of all the damages and there should be heavy damage to the front of the frame.

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
@Beetroot The whole front is destroyed not only the emergency brake and side lights, transmission is also, airbags deployed this is not a joke I’m still waiting for insurance but for the update I heard just a little bit ago is that no one has gone to see the car at all after they told us last week it was in line to be inspected so I don’t know to be honest it looks like a TL but it’s just my opinion just like everyone else’s on this thread
Gut check time.
Did you really hire a lawyer for this claim?

Sponsored

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
Meh, with the airbags firing, it’s going to be totaled.

2019 Wrangler Saharas have ABS brakes so it seems conflicted to read the rear vehicle “hydroplaned” into the front vehicle.…..

threejeeps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing from insurance yet they haven’t even gone once to see the car where it’s at they told us it’s in line to be inspected but no one has ever inspected any cars they told us.
Well best of luck. It’s purely a numbers game for insurance and the used car market is nuts right now. Generally speaking, find an equivalent 2019 Sahara on a dealer lot near you and take 75% of that value. If your damages are more than that it’s a loss, anything less and it’s a repair.

OP
OP

Colombian Guy09

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@jack bauer attorney
Meh, with the airbags firing, it’s going to be totaled.

2019 Wrangler Saharas have ABS brakes so it seems conflicted to read the rear vehicle “hydroplaned” into the front vehicle.…..
@VKSheridan it was raining hard and hood amount of water on the road trust me I know doesn’t matter what car it is in the rain you slam your brakes totally your car is going to slide and hydroplane

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
I’ve spent too much time reading this soap opera of a thread to not know how it ends.

Anyone else expecting a plot twist where the insurance company fixes it!?
PLOT TWIST

The insurance company finds out his dog was driving.
The insurance company replaces the Jeep with a Compass.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara fixable or Total loss??? giphy (2)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Colombian Guy09

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well best of luck. It’s purely a numbers game for insurance and the used car market is nuts right now. Generally speaking, find an equivalent 2019 Sahara on a dealer lot near you and take 75% of that value. If your damages are more than that it’s a loss, anything less and it’s a repair.
I know how much mine cost. repairs that were estimated by another person that works for another insurance and has worked with cars for all his life told me that the total cost of just the front of repairs is gonna be a lot of money plus everything internally and transmission.