Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler Order Guide for Canada (2 & 4 door)

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
half doors not available on JLUR and JLR? See p. 19 It does show up as an option on p. 15. Not sure how that table on p. 19 works?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So, Safetytec will be the current safety package, with Parksense and blind spot, and the Advanced Safety Group will be the ACC and FCW, which you can only get if you add Safetytec first? And it looks like one of the 2, ACC or FCW, won't be available with the manual transmission. Each has it's issues with a manual, especially if the FCW also has automatic emergency braking. I wonder which one they're keeping with the JL manual.

EDIT: just scrolled down to the deets on the packages and saw both manual and auto will have both, just 2 different ACC systems.

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
Would have loved to see LED options for Sport S. This has to be the most frustrating thing for me. The non-LED lights on the fenders make the car look so cheap.
would love to get LED headlights for my sport. Just have to wait a few years for them to not be backordered.

Sponsored

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
half doors not available on JLUR and JLR? See p. 19 It does show up as an option on p. 15. Not sure how that table on p. 19 works?
For the 2 door it is listed on page 12. the 4 door shows it listed on page 15. not sure how the page 19 stuff works. It shows it listed as an extra charge for the sports but not for sahara or rubicons. Not even optional for them, but on the other pages it lists them as optional for all trims. Got me.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
For the 2 door it is listed on page 12. the 4 door shows it listed on page 15. not sure how the page 19 stuff works. It shows it listed as an extra charge for the sports but not for sahara or rubicons. Not even optional for them, but on the other pages it lists them as optional for all trims. Got me.
The half doors might be standard with the sport trims and a soft top, not available with hard top only and optional with the dual top groups.

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The half doors might be standard with the sport trims and a soft top, not available with hard top only and optional with the dual top groups.
I don’t think they will be standard on any trim level especially the base sport - they have always been an upgrade.

hipfan39

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door willys, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Welder
Vehicle Showcase
And still no duel top for 2 doors

Sponsored

Nixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I hope Mojito is still in for the US orders!!

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
Seems quite interesting!

I am not sure what to pick yet between half doors and tube doors...as i have no experience with them.

No need for ACC myself, so that's an easy one.

If mojito is still in the options that could be important for me. I had picked Sting-Gray when they said mojito would be out...with the plans to Line-X it Tank Green and keeping the grey for the Inside. Now i'll have to think again.
The nice thing about solid half doors versus tube doors is you wont get as much road dirt in the jeep. If you don’t mind going off roading and having to clean out your interior more often then get tube. Keep in mind that things your front tires pick up tend to make it into the back seat when there are no doors!
Sponsored