Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Info - What's New (So Far)?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
You guys maybe wanna start your own thread of personal insults or should this thread be considered permanently jacked?
lol, not permanently.
Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Most likely. New colors are typically late availability with FCA products. The charger/challenger always did that. Every time a new “extreme” color would come out it would be late availability.
What is typically considered "late availability"? When I talked with our local dealership they couldn't tell me a time frame that's typically considered.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What is typically considered "late availability"? When I talked with our local dealership they couldn't tell me a time frame that's typically considered.
They basically say just say "Late availablility" when they don't have a solid date on when it will be available. Probably the most infamous example would be the delays on the Turbo engine models, Two door models and the sky one touch top. They tried to give dates on production and then they kept delaying, for various reasons.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They basically say just say "Late availablility" when they don't have a solid date on when it will be available. Probably the most infamous example would be the delays on the Turbo engine models, Two door models and the sky one touch top. They tried to give dates on production and then they kept delaying, for various reasons.
Thanks. That's what I figured. I'm waiting to see this new Bikini color before I pull the plug & order but it's killing me having to wait. :fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. That's what I figured. I'm waiting to see this new Bikini color before I pull the plug & order but it's killing me having to wait. :fingerscrossed:
What really sucks is the Jeep.com rendering on the build and price doesn't do the colors justice. I wasn't a fan of Punk'n until I saw it in person. Now I think I would have gone that way instead of the silver, if the dealer had one.

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
What really sucks is the Jeep.com rendering on the build and price doesn't do the colors justice. I wasn't a fan of Punk'n until I saw it in person. Now I think I would have gone that way instead of the silver, if the dealer had one.
I agree that the website doesn't always do the colors justice, but it was the opposite for me. I was considering Punk'n for my (hopefully) upcoming order until I saw it on a Rubicon at a local dealership.

And based on the youtube video about the 2019 Renegade, to me Bikini doesn't seem to be worth the wait.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that the website doesn't always do the colors justice, but it was the opposite for me. I was considering Punk'n for my (hopefully) upcoming order until I saw it on a Rubicon at a local dealership.

And based on the youtube video about the 2019 Renegade, to me Bikini doesn't seem to be worth the wait.
For me I think the Bikini is an Okay color. But you're looking at a guy that went for a Billet Silver Jeep so any of the other colors are wild in comparison.. lol

GeauxTigers1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 7" Lifted Tundra
Has anyone been able to find details on where the adaptive cruise control sensor will be? Curious if it'll effect aftermarket bumpers. Thanks guys!

Sponsored

GeauxTigers1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 7" Lifted Tundra
Yea, thing that worries me there is "likely" lol I just orderred without it. Super stoked! Rubicon Red, tan interior, cant wait!

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly! That’s why I’m waiting until I see in person. Those color swatches, and pics online just don’t do the colors justice

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
To me the Renegade color doesn’t quite match the Bikini color shown for the Wrangler when I compared them side by side. The Renegade looks slightly bluer, while the Bikini has a little more green to it and a slightly deeper color. Exactly why I want to see in person.
Sponsored